• Last Reply
TheSine

Say sike right now.

EDIT: Realized half of the people I listen to may be deceased. :awkney:

🖤TheSine🖤

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

aren't they both mp3?

The only thing Apple does better than Spotify, imo, is the HiFi tier. But even at that, Tidal's HiFi literally sounds better lmao

Flippy

Ready for Gloria Trevi, Gaga and Ariana to send me a message :whitney:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ALGAYDO
15 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

Watch it be an email saying "Thank you "username" for supporting me and my music" - Lady Gaga. :billie:

Watch Gaga just email you a Haus Labs ad

sillynate
7 hours ago, NATAH said:

aren't they both mp3?

I think Apple does m4a and last year added flac. Spotify is mp3. Not too sure tho :giveup:

Future Lovers
20 hours ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

Nah no thanks, at least Apple Music has decent music quality and amazing playlists 

It's a shame the rest of the app is horrid both in terms of design and user friendliness 

Better Day
40 minutes ago, Mr Mendes said:

It's a shame the rest of the app is horrid both in terms of design and user friendliness 

Maybe in 2015, yes but it is extremely user friendly and organised from Spotify which just pushes podcasts in your face 24/7 

Together You And I!

Future Lovers
3 minutes ago, Midnights Mayhem said:

Maybe in 2015, yes but it is extremely user friendly and organised from Spotify which just pushes podcasts in your face 24/7 

I...rarely get recommendations for podcasts and I am a frequent podcast listener. I'm not saying you haven't by any means, but I don't often hear people saying that's what's being pushed to them so maybe they've both changed? Idk

SimonBaetens
13 hours ago, PartySick said:

Please why does a music synced toy sound like a neat idea :rip: imagine getting buzzed to the beat of 911 or something :rip:

Hyperpop orgasms

Archived