💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rita Ora addressed her reported beef with Rihanna

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Global popstar Rita Ora addressed her reported beef with Rihanna after Louis Theroux pressed her about her music career.

Rumours of tension between the Poison singer and the Fenty founder have been swirling for years, with the pair both having been signed to Jay Z’s record label Roc Nation.

But Rita took the music company to court in 2015 to get released from her contract after claiming she’d been neglected by the firm.

They countered with a $2.3 million (£1.9m) lawsuit, saying she hadn’t yet produced enough albums before they managed to reach a settlement.

Louis asks her: ‘Why wasn’t the music coming out?

Rita responds: ‘I don’t know. I was recorded for two or three years straight. There was a whole moment that was about to happen, I recorded a music video and they scrapped it. I felt really disappointed like I’d let them down.’

Louis continues: ‘It’s been reported that all the music was going to Rihanna – she was obviously the most established artist – she was getting first refusal on all the music and she’d sit on songs that had been written

‘Either way the result was you couldn’t get a look at it and she had a problem with you.’

Clapping back, Rita says: ‘I can’t speak for other people but I think publicly they always put women against each other. I’ve been nothing but a fan and respectful of her and I always will be.’
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

chun li

This is so lame :ladyhaha: 

Don’t like the music you get maybe try writing some on your own and prove you're competent?

She's saying it's Rihanna's fault she's didn’t get acclaim... Rihanna has been on hiatus for like 10 years Rita should be the biggest popstar by now then

Sneaky Oliver

This attitude of scrapping things that are already made/shot/recorded is getting old and dated now because anything could go viral so why would you not just try it? I mean t's done already, scrapping won't give your money back

I’m on my Legacy Act era

hieronymus
3 hours ago, chun li said:

Don’t like the music you get maybe try writing some on your own and prove you're competent?

She's saying it's Rihanna's fault she's didn’t get acclaim... Rihanna has been on hiatus for like 10 years Rita should be the biggest popstar by now then

I agree with all of this, except for how long ago you think 2017 is

RAMROD

The real question is why is she all around the media again lately? Is she trying to do another run at this singing career thing and want to build some hype train? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Schwerk
6 hours ago, chun li said:

She didn't say it was Rihanna's fault, the interviewer did. All she said was she tried her best and she doesn't like it when media pit two women against each other. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Teletubby
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

The real question is why is she all around the media again lately? Is she trying to do another run at this singing career thing and want to build some hype train? :oprah:

her album is coming 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

hieronymus
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

she also married/got engaged to taika waititi earlier this year so they were doing the our flag means death and thor promo together

2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

her album is coming 

she's had 2 albums?!

ALGAYDO
9 hours ago, chun li said:

She literally didn’t say any of this lol 

monstertoronto
10 hours ago, chun li said:

Did you even read the post?  The interviewer said this and Rita shut it down. 

Archived