opinion

Gaga’s Next Tour

TEANUS

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrHappy

Why do people believe TCB was her last tour ? Like some of you secretly wanting her quit performing or something ? We all know that how much she loves music and performing I dont see her doing another tour in 2-3 years either, but I dont believe she will pull full rihanna on us.

I can see her gettin marry and having family but it dosent mean she needs to stop create music or performing. Am I missed something ? Was she said anything about it ? 

Europe has 730M people,,, EU alone has 450M. 8 to 10 dates Are not even close enough….not to mention it is mostly Nort/west Europe …

SimonBaetens

Something like this could work, if spread out over a long time. I can also see her a full piano tour, which would be physically less demanding than dancing for 2 hours.

Starmie25

It'll be a mini 8 date stadium tour for ARTPOP's 10 year special! 

Italy/Spain

Mexico/Sao Paulo

Sydney/Melbourne 

Japan/Singapore 

C u then! music video applause GIF by Vevo

TEANUS

Y’all when did I ever say I expected Gaga to tour in the near future :ladyhaha:

Also why on Earth would TCB be anywhere near her last tour? She literally revealed feeling better on stage than she has in YEARS and she did her usual “until next time” kinda thing in lots of cities

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona

Most of her best shows from CBT were objectively abroad (Europe and Japan). I hope she'll do more shows outside US next tour  and give Brasilian and Italian fans a show. 

She also could make one more French show. CBT at Paris was totally crazy ! 

TEANUS
2 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Most of her best shows from CBT were objectively abroad (Europe and Japan). I hope she'll do more shows outside US next tour  and give Brasilian and Italian fans a show. 

She also could make one more French show. CBT at Paris was totally crazy ! 

Only a third of these shows are in the US, so it felt like a good balance here! I feel as though it will be harder and harder for artists to plan shows in Eastern Europe, with things being so unpredictable at the moment because of stupid Putin (Puta). These are the countries she'd visit with an itinerary like this one:

chart?cht=t&chs=440x220&chd=s:AAAAAAAAAA

Countries in red and pink are countries that she'd visit with the tour, with pink ones representing territories she won't have toured in over a decade by the time she tours again:

Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, Singapore, Thailand, South Africa (10 years now)

Switzerland, Australia, New Zealand (8 years now)

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Only a third of these shows are in the US, so it felt like a good balance here! I feel as though it will be harder and harder for artists to plan shows in Eastern Europe, with things being so unpredictable at the moment because of stupid Putin (Puta). These are the countries she'd visit with an itinerary like this one:

My perfect planning for LG7 tour would be :

Europe start with shows in France, UK, Italia, Spain, Germany and Sweden (eventually one or two more countries depending on reception of next album)

Then Oceania with few shows in Australia and one in New Zealand. 

Asia : Japan + one in another receptive country ?

America : starting South with Brazil, then Mexico.

USA : San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Houston, Chicago, New York, Washington and more...

And letting some space between dates like she did for CBT, it worked absolutely well for her health and it was a pure moment to live as a fan. And it feel like she also enjoyed it so much as it was.

I'm sure she would have loved doing more dates but let's be honest she needed time for Joker 2 coming. Hope she'll have no actress project in sight for LG7 era. Entire focus on this for 1 year at least. i feel like having HoG and Joker 2 coming made Chromatica + Chromatica Ball eras very short. 

TEANUS
5 hours ago, Ceres said:

2 shows for Australia and Tokyo but only one show in NY?! :laughga:

Thats how it was for The Chromatica Ball though?? And she hasn't toured in Australia in 8 years already, the demand will be huge just as in South America and Asia

TEANUS
6 hours ago, monketsharona said:

I'm sure she would have loved doing more dates but let's be honest she needed time for Joker 2 coming. Hope she'll have no actress project in sight for LG7 era. Entire focus on this for 1 year at least. i feel like having HoG and Joker 2 coming made Chromatica + Chromatica Ball eras very short. 

I think they would've done more dates for sure if she hadn't been on the verge of preparing for Joker 2. There was that rumored date in Singapore after all and the Tokyo shows were quite the pleasant surprise already.

It would be so triumphant to see her have another tour that visits every populated continent over a decade later 

PartySick
On 11/25/2022 at 3:44 PM, TEANUS said:

Hard Rock Stadium - Miami, Florida

No! Get rid of this!

I'm never going to another event in Miami again, I'll deadass fly to LA or DC again before I even consider Miami :bradley:

🖤

TEANUS
2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No! Get rid of this!

I'm never going to another event in Miami again, I'll deadass fly to LA or DC again before I even consider Miami :bradley:

I just thought she could get her vengeance for the fateful final Chromatica Ball show :bradley:

Archived