MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

LOONA's agency announces Chuu's removal from the group

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4
jsn

Absolutely terrible; I haven't seen a single person believe the company's statement so far.

She hasn't done any group activities since mid-summer, and the company doesn't send any assistants to help her with her solo activities.  She literally had to find a new management team unrelated to Blockberry to help her with it.  So what Blockberry employees would she have even been around to harass in the first place???

In a perfect world a bigger better company would simply buy the whole group from the incompetent Blockberry and give them the proper support a world famous girl group deserves :samanthac:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Lucas

Yeah no... no one will believe in such a big lie. Chuu sued BBC months ago and won, they just wanted her out of the group and try to hurt her future career by spreading a lie.

I hope Chuu, and even the remaining girls in Loona, find an agency that respect them. I love Loona but I don't think their group will last much longer, the girls are starting to rebel up (Chuu suing, Yeojin revealing she never got paid a dime, Olivia talking about the extreme diet she had to go through losing many kilos in a single week etc...)

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
NicoB

What to live for yet... I'm complete heartbroken... 

Pls send me purple hearts:messga:

Proprietary of a @HeartThreeTimesBigger
Teletubby
3 minutes ago, NicoB said:

Pls send me purple hearts:messga:

💜💜💜💜💜tel1.png💜💜💜💜💜

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Love 1