other

GGD Grammy Awards [Ceremony]

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not know if this is allowed, but..

For Your Consideration…. 🏳️‍🌈TECHNICOLOR🏳️‍🌈 by Madison Rose!

Technicolor is the debut Album by Madison Rose, released independently on May 27th 2022. The Album blends Disco and Dance Pop with House and Electro Influences. The critically acclaimed Album was promoted with a huge Pride Tour across the United States. Check out the Title Track below!

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

alsemanche
11 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

reveals when??

in 15 days at least :grr:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

I do not know if this is allowed, but..

For Your Consideration…. 🏳️‍🌈TECHNICOLOR🏳️‍🌈 by Madison Rose!

Technicolor is the debut Album by Madison Rose, released independently on May 27th 2022. The Album blends Disco and Dance Pop with House and Electro Influences. The critically acclaimed Album was promoted with a huge Pride Tour across the United States. Check out the Title Track below!

This is so cute!! I don't mind people promoting albums, it only makes things more fun :party:

alsemanche

I'm checking the responses so far (7) and we already have 15 distinct submissions for AOTY and 2 clear frontrunners for the nominations :partysick:

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

in 15 days at least :grr:

bonus round in the meantime??

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Oriane

So there's a band that did an album with three discs, two of them being re-issues of two previous albums, and the third one being previously unreleased songs. I guess I can always submit these new songs, but could that third disc count as a whole new album and be submitted?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

alsemanche
25 minutes ago, Oriane said:

So there's a band that did an album with three discs, two of them being re-issues of two previous albums, and the third one being previously unreleased songs. I guess I can always submit these new songs, but could that third disc count as a whole new album and be submitted?

Here's what I found (the article is by billboard concerning Taylor's re-recordings):

"A Recording Academy spokesperson says “Current eligibility guidelines would allow for the new performances and albums to be eligible if they were recorded within the last five years. However, none of the older songs would be eligible for songwriting awards.”

Fearless (Taylor’s Version) will include six “never-before-released songs from the vault.” Would those songs be eligible?

According to the Academy, the new performances would be eligible in performance categories if they were recorded within the last five years. The songs would be eligible in songwriting categories if they are new songs (previously unreleased in any form)."

So you can submit the album for the albums categories and you can submit the songs for the performance categories, but they are illegible for the songwriting ones (unless they're brand new, previously unreleased tracks).

SharkmanthaC

No clue what to submit but I will vote for the nominees and for the awards themselves! 

she/her/hers

alsemanche
45 minutes ago, NicoB said:

idk wich of the kicks to add:cryga:

this is gonna be tough :selena:

alsemanche
13 minutes ago, NicoB said:

is arca eletronic/dance or alternative?

Alternative

• alsemanche changed the title to GGD Grammy Awards [Ceremony]