💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim Kardashian TMI'd Her Daughter, North, On New Episode Of The Kardashians

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

9075aef75cf5b3eeb1fba7b255007c87

Kim Kardashian got candid with daughter North about the night she was conceived during the Nov. 24 episode of Hulu's The Kardashians. As seen in the footage, Kim brought the story up while she and the 9-year-old were visiting designer Olivier Rousteing in Paris, France, and, as Kim explained, Olivier possibly had something to do with North's creation.

"Northie, I've known Olivier since before you were a baby," Kim told North during the episode. "And he gave daddy this blue dress that daddy wanted for me. It was my birthday the year before you were born and I wore the dress, and I got pregnant and you got in my belly the night I wore that dress."

And Kim even admitted, "So, Olivier might have a little something to do with the reason you're on this planet."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1355676/kim-kardashian-tells-north-about-the-night-she-was-conceived

Whenever we see this picture, andnthat blue dress, it will never be the same again :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

AkariGaga

Yeah,I can see how that happened.Kanye might have said something to Kim like"  Take  that hideous dress off immediately ,it is hurting my eyes”.

Helxig

Kanye: I want you to wear this blue dress

Kim: Okay I'll wear the blue dress

Kanye: Wow you look so hot in that dress

*conceives a child*

Why is this story so funny to me :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Schwerk

Not the kind of dress I expected tbh. Don't really like this color on her. But I guess it did the trick for Ye.

This took me back to the Kimye skit with Gaga from SNL.

"Kim is wearing a Givenchy piece that she initially didn't want to wear, so I had to put her in it while she was asleep."

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived