Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Version of Stupid Love?

jared011

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
19 hours ago, NATAH said:

literally says "hey ya!" on my single CD :shrug: i thought higher higher was right too, i still sing higher higher anyways lol

Nobody knows the lyrics to Stupid Love. Remember when there was inconsistencies for shame/chain?

12 hours ago, Joshie S said:

This is the answer.

Whoever mixed the audio for Dolby Atmos WRECKED a lot of songs on Chromatica, which is why I've turned it off on my Apple Music.

There's quite a few lines where the vocal is turned completely down. It's not just noticeable on Stupid Love either..

Also for everyone being confused about the lyrics.. it's obviously hey yeah hey yeah :haroon:

The moment where the audio gets turned down for half a moment during SL.... I love hearing some parts of the album that were put in with Atmos but the mixing is trash. 

1 hour ago, Benji said:

From my understanding, it would be upto Gaga’s camp or the label to find a sound engineer/mixer to do it.  I generally get the idea that whoever was in charge of arranging it skimped on the budget and gave it to someone who didn’t understand Dolby Atmos.

Some artists have sat down with engineers and worked on their Dolby versions together to get the perfect sound.  I can imagine Gaga doing this if she heard exactly how bad some of her songs currently sound in Dolby :ladyhaha:

I wonder if Gaga really doesn't know that it's going on. Because her team seems to play her music when she does shoots and stuff. So none of her team or their friends or her have heard any part of the Atmos songs?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S
8 hours ago, Benji said:

From my understanding, it would be upto Gaga’s camp or the label to find a sound engineer/mixer to do it.  I generally get the idea that whoever was in charge of arranging it skimped on the budget and gave it to someone who didn’t understand Dolby Atmos.

Some artists have sat down with engineers and worked on their Dolby versions together to get the perfect sound.  I can imagine Gaga doing this if she heard exactly how bad some of her songs currently sound in Dolby :ladyhaha:

Yeah I figured it would be whoever the executive producer on the album is.

So finally, we can blame bloodpop for something authentically wrong :huntyga:

Stupid Love, Rain On Me, 911, Replay, Sour Candy, Plastic Doll... all have missing (turned down) vocals :messga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived