Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga featured on THR’s Biggest Celebrity Entrepreneurs list

Meat

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga first launched beauty brand Haus Laboratories in 2019 as an Amazon exclusive line (the first and so far only major beauty brand to partner exclusively with the giant); cut to 2022 and the superstar has revamped the brand as a vegan and cruelty-free cosmetics company called simply Haus Labs, via a partnership with Sephora and 500 of their stores. The updated line, released in June and committed to clean ingredients, consists of 90 products including all-over paints for eyes, lips and cheeks, gel-powder bronzers and highlighters, hydrating lip oils and gel pencil eyeliners. Her Haus Labs TikTok Challenge featuring the line’s Triclone Skin Tech Foundation has 8.5 billion views to date.

Print-Issue-35-sty_Entrepreneurs-Product

Full list: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/lists/the-hollywood-reporters-40-biggest-celebrity-entrepreneurs-2022/jennifer-aniston-6/

not to discredit the views at all but I have seen so many random tiktoks with #hauslabschallenge in the description lmao 

22 minutes ago, NATAH said:

there's a tiktok challenge?

15 minutes ago, pachinko said:

This. 

The foundation is massively viral on Tik Tok. It keeps selling out really fast too.

Chromatography
9 minutes ago, Meat said:

The foundation is massively viral on Tik Tok. It keeps selling out really fast too.

it’s absolutely amazing. it’s so lightweight and doesn’t look cakey

Lextyr97

The way her own fans discredit Gaga’s Haus Labs endeavors more than the haters :bear: let the sis run a successful business and be happy it’s a success

13 minutes ago, Meat said:

what's da challenge tho? my FYP is either lisa rinna m&m memes and family guy clips

i'm glad the foundation is doing well

mother, what must i do?

Not y’all dragging the challenge. 

I remember make up people being happy because she had released a product that other brands priced for over $100 and hers was better and cheaper, reason why it went viral and people that are into make up ran to Sephora to buy it :vegas:

Hottie Detector

Archived