💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rita Ora as the Queen of Hearts in Disney+’s ‘Descendants’ sequel

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rita Ora (Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Knight) has joined the cast of The Pocketwatch (working title), a music- and dance-filled original movie sequel to the megahit Descendants franchise.

Rita Ora will portray the villainous and tyrannical Queen of Hearts, who rules over the kingdom of Wonderland with an iron fist.

Written by Dan Frey and Russell Sommer (Magic: The Gathering), the new story finds polar opposites Red and Chloe crossing paths at a momentous celebration in Auradon when unexpected chaos breaks out. In order to prevent an impending coup, they must join forces to travel back in time, via a magical pocket watch created by the Mad Hatter’s son, to stop an event that would lead to grave consequences.

Brandy plays Cinderella, the classic Disney character, who is elegant, warm, good-hearted and diplomatic. Kylie Cantrall is Red, the rebellious 16-year-old daughter of the Queen of Hearts. Red knows she’ll never get the Queen’s approval, so she finds ways to provoke her mother and stir up trouble.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Will they cancel it like the prequel for handsome and the beast?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived