Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

Mugshot of Colorado’s shooter

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

weed

Disgusting pig. His father... horrible. I read all about his comments and he is a terrible human being, raised a killer. Hope he suffers 50+ years. 

Slay @ the queens who took him down and gave him a tiny bit of what he deserves.

• Like 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
ALGAYDO

They beat the back of his head flat 

I know that violence isn’t cool, but I hope they beat him 10X as hard in prison :fthis:

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3
SOON
3 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I know that violence isn’t cool, but I hope they beat him 10X as hard in prison :fthis:

I hope so. I mean he killed innocent people. He had it coming.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Tinnitus15 changed the title to Mugshot of Colorado’s shooter
Dennis
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

No.

We have a justice system to deliver verdicts and punishment in a way that is consistent with our values.

You should never support violence even against the worst type of prisoners. And this is what makes the difference between democracies and autocracies/terrorist states. If you start cherry picking who you wanna apply cruel punishment to, then you're not far off from those states.

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 2
Pennywise

That thing looks... misshapen. Like, ew. 

Anyways I hope he gets tortured until he wishes for death, only to be denied and left in pain, over and over again :vegas:

American prisons, do your thing hunties :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • YAAAS 1
  • Sad 1
JgHaus78
17 minutes ago, Dennis said:

No.

We have a justice system to deliver verdicts and punishment in a way that is consistent with our values.

You should never support violence even against the worst type of prisoners. And this is what makes the difference between democracies and autocracies/terrorist states. If you start cherry picking who you wanna apply cruel punishment to, then you're not far off from those states.

You’re allowed to have your own opinion but I think, an almost all would agree, he deserves worse. He’s lucky to be still be alive and breathing. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2
Dennis
19 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

You’re allowed to have your own opinion but I think, an almost all would agree, he deserves worse. He’s lucky to be still be alive and breathing. 

Don't let this distract from the real culprits, the policitians and the terrible father who raised such person (all you have to do is look up what his reaction to this shooting was). Until we recognize that the problem of mass shooters goes much further than the shooter himself, we won't come close to solving this. Politicians also share the blame (giving guns to crazy and extremist people). Their family in some cases also share the blame (in this case his father was extremely homophobic).

People who are deranged like this shouldn't be allowed anywhere close to guns. And in most cases, they are the symptoms of the problem, not the root of the problem. Advocating for torture to be used on them isn't going to do justice. The other culprits who are also responsible for this phenomenon are still in power and will not do anything to address this gun violence and hate speech problem.

Edited by Dennis
  • Thanks 1
Stevies Cockatoo

this is the perfect thread to say that i love pancakes. especially really, really flat ones. maybe pizelles.

you're not safe.
Bowman

He is lucky he didn’t get worse injuries than that 

✨hello? fashion police? this carpet needs a steaming✨