Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

Mugshot of Colorado’s shooter

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker

I'll just say, considering conservatives have no qualms spewing homophobic garbage on daily basis - it's ok for us to gleefully enjoy this scumbag getting his comeuppance, he absolutely deserves all the pain and then some...

The whole 'we have an impartial justice system that should decide punishment' spiel doesn't apply here, also it's bs anyway.

Btw, what a f*cking looser - he was armed and still had his sh*t handed to him, hopefully the thought is a blow to his dad's ego. 

sniveling little Kant scholar
  • Like 1
ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, Dennis said:

Don't let this distract from the real culprits, the policitians and the terrible father who raised such person (all you have to do is look up what his reaction to this shooting was). Until we recognize that the problem of mass shooters goes much further than the shooter himself, we won't come close to solving this. Politicians also share the blame (giving guns to crazy and extremist people). Their family in some cases also share the blame (in this case his father was extremely homophobic).

People who are deranged like this shouldn't be allowed anywhere close to guns. And in most cases, they are the symptoms of the problem, not the root of the problem. Advocating for torture to be used on them isn't going to do justice. The other culprits who are also responsible for this phenomenon are still in power and will not do anything to address this gun violence and hate speech problem.

They all deserve to get their ásses beat. Yeah, I know I’m an ásshole for wishing physical harm on others, but I’m okay with being a bad guy in this situation. Just call me a hypocrite and let’s call it a day. 

LaLuna

I mean... wow.

I had no idea he got his ass beat up like that. It's hard to feel bad for him but part of me does. Nothing will ever excuse what he did. But I do find it sad that he was raised by a disgusting homophobic pig. There's a reason why that guy turned out the way he did and ended up doing the horrible things he did. But yeah... he got what he deserved.

LukiiGleek

I just can't understand how guns are still allowed. Like you're just minding your own business, but someone could rock up at any time with a loaded gun and shoot you. How can anyone actually ever feel safe. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
Economy
On 11/24/2022 at 5:21 PM, JgHaus78 said:

You’re allowed to have your own opinion but I think, an almost all would agree, he deserves worse. He’s lucky to be still be alive and breathing. 

I think what someone deserves and what u should do to someone despite what they may deserve are not the same thing

He deserves the beatings but I still wouldn't have partaken in it (well not to stop him in the club shooting but I'm refering to the hypothetical beatings in prison)

Just like someone who committed rape might deserve to be raped but doesn't mean u should do that to them

The ability to hold back an emotional desire to get someone back is part of a civilized society.

I find it interesting that in the 20th century society began to rethink the idea of retribution as a form of justice but in the last 10 to 20 years we seem to be slowly reverting back to middle ages like mentality with this kind of thing (even tho we're not at the same level.) 

Which is the reason I low-key agree with @Dennis

Tho his sentence should definitely be the worst the law allows. Such as life sentence or frankly death sentence if his state has it. But I will never support torture

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 4
JgHaus78
51 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think what someone deserves and what u should do to someone despite what they may deserve are not the same thing

He deserves the bearings but I still wouldn't have partaken in it (well not to stop him in the club shooting but I'm refering to the hypothetical beatings in prison)

Just like someone who committed rape might deserve to be raped but doesn't mean u should do that to them

The ability to hold back an emotional desire to get someone back is part of a civilized society.

I find it interesting that in the 20th century society began to rethink the idea of retribution as a form of justice but in the last 10 to 20 years we seem to be slowly reverting back to middle ages like mentality with this kind of thing (even tho we're not at the same level.) 

Which is the reason I low-key agree with @Dennis

Tho his sentence should definitely be the worst the law allows. Such as life sentence or frankly death sentence if his state has it. But I will never support torture

I don’t know, I think people that practice mass killings and hate crimes deserve to be dog walked with bare hands. If you think otherwise, that’s 100% on you and I’m not going to convince you to think otherwise. Garbage human beings deserve zero sympathy and he’s lucky to even be alive. 

• Thanks 4
badfaith
10 hours ago, weed said:

Hope he suffers 50+ years. 

THIS THIS THIS :pray: I'm done being nice when these kinds of people can be outright hateful, racist, homophobic, transphobic, and murderers and still get away scot-free :fthis:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Economy
14 hours ago, JgHaus78 said:

I don’t know, I think people that practice mass killings and hate crimes deserve to be dog walked with bare hands. If you think otherwise, that’s 100% on you and I’m not going to convince you to think otherwise. Garbage human beings deserve zero sympathy and he’s lucky to even be alive. 

Well I agree they deserve it. I wasn't disputing that they "deserve"