Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The BRITs debut new statuettes

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

WEBSITE_TROPHY_THUMB_id19375__ar16x9__ts

The BRIT Awards has announced that the London-based, Nigerian-born artist Slawn is the designer of the 2023 statue, and reveals the first official imagery of the BRIT award which will be handed out to winners on Saturday 11th February.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

RAMROD

Oh, wow. It looks multifunctional :unicorn:  :hor: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Oriane

Imagine having that thing on the right at home, next to your bed as you're about to go to sleep, ready to kill you as soon as you close your eyes

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I don't like these but each to their own. The clown face and the texture looks like dollar-store Halloween chocolate, hopefully it looks better in real life.

I preferred the older Britannia-style medals with her helmet on. It was like a feminine version of the Oscar and felt valuable.

Though I will never win a BRIT award but I'm sorta glad if that's what you get. :laughga:

Shipper

It would be nice if we get more insight on the symbolism behind the statues. What does the face mean, why are they holding what they are holding and why in different positions. How many batteries are needed to use it and is it waterproof? :trollga:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived