Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift’s The Eras tour might gross 1 BILLION


Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Pure demand and well deserved. 

Reputation tour was 💥💥💥💥

 

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Meat

I think they are just overestimating for clicks. It’ll do like $500M from 50 dates, which is amazing on its own.

Her nosebleed sections are priced at $49, Bad Bunny’s are $200-$250 and even he isn’t going to do that much. Not to mention, the average will go down in Europe, Asia and LatAm if she decides to tour there.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
weed
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You managed to snatch a ticket? :saladga:

No girl ahaha I haven't gone to a concert since like.. 2015 :air: but I wish her the best! Excited for her success :hor:

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah
20 minutes ago, Meat said:

I think they are just overestimating for clicks. It’ll do like $500M from 50 dates, which is amazing on its own.

Her nosebleed sections are priced at $49, Bad Bunny’s are $200-$250 and even he isn’t going to do that much. Not to mention, the average will go down in Europe, Asia and LatAm if she decides to tour there.

buuuut, her Fans buy a lot of Merch, so that’ll up the average + allegedly big Europe, Asia and LatAm Legs are planned. Due to the US Demand, I wouldn’t be surprised if more Tourdates and even another US Leg would be added for 2024. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Noah said:

buuuut, her Fans buy a lot of Merch, so that’ll up the average + allegedly big Europe, Asia and LatAm Legs are planned. Due to the US Demand, I wouldn’t be surprised if more Tourdates and even another US Leg would be added for 2024. 

Exactly. The fact the whole US leg is sold out from the presale mess, I am certain that she’ll add more shows. 

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Exactly. The fact the whole US leg is sold out from the presale mess, I am certain that she’ll add more shows. 

I’m thinking she’s waiting for the Ticketmaster debacle to end and be resolved, the demand is clearly there aand it’s a great way to continuously promote the Re-Recordings.

  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Noah said:

I’m thinking she’s waiting for the Ticketmaster debacle to end and be resolved, the demand is clearly there aand it’s a great way to continuously promote the Re-Recordings.

And there’re still lots of free dates between some shows. I think she might add another 8-10 US shows 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Meat
33 minutes ago, Noah said:

buuuut, her Fans buy a lot of Merch, so that’ll up the average + allegedly big Europe, Asia and LatAm Legs are planned. Due to the US Demand, I wouldn’t be surprised if more Tourdates and even another US Leg would be added for 2024. 

Merch sales aren’t counted in the overall gross and Taylor is weak in Europe outside of UK and Ireland. Only the US dates will be massive. 

  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Noah
23 minutes ago, Meat said:

Merch sales aren’t counted in the overall gross and Taylor is weak in Europe outside of UK and Ireland. Only the US dates will be massive. 

She had the biggest opening week for an international artist in almost every european country + Anti Hero is doing well on radio here. We will have to wait and see I guess

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
InTheCloset

SHOOKETH

Dear Miss Tay Tay toss a few pennies (like $500 million) my way please:fatcat:

Im in love with Nate Jacobs and i have never ever been happier.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...