💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift’s The Eras tour might gross 1 BILLION

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

domixwodix

still can't believe that she's so successful, I can't name anyone who seriously listens to her music (besides some twitter stans), it looks like a fat scam to me

like it's sooo strange

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

1 hour ago, Noah said:

She had the biggest opening week for an international artist in almost every european country + Anti Hero is doing well on radio here. We will have to wait and see I guess

Opening yes, but didn’t have longevity outside the anglosphere sadly. Anti Hero is already performing worse than even HMH in France. 

Just now, Meat said:

Opening yes, but didn’t have longevity outside the anglosphere sadly. Anti Hero is already performing worse than even HMH in France. 

In Germany it’s doing far better numbers than HMH, SL and ROM - chart and radio wise. Midnights is stable in the Top 5 here and on track of becoming her best selling album. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Just now, Noah said:

In Germany it’s doing far better numbers than HMH, SL and ROM - chart and radio wise. Midnights is stable in the Top 5 here and on track of becoming her best selling album. 

That’s nice. I was just worried if she’ll be able to book the State De France since she’s kind of a non factor there. Didn’t expect Anti Hero and Midnights to tumble down so quickly. 

1 minute ago, Meat said:

That’s nice. I was just worried if she’ll be able to book the State De France since she’s kind of a non factor there. Didn’t expect Anti Hero and Midnights to tumble down so quickly. 

She definitely should’ve used her trip to the EMAs to do some press here. That usually helps a lot. I wonder how the european dates will look like (and when they even drop)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Being happy about this is so wack :bear:

What good does this born rich multimillionaire making more millions do for you or the world?

It's already weird celebrating the rich getting richer in general but you chose to clap for the most money hungry one of the industry? The one who was never ever poor, had enough money at birth to never work a day in her life and yet despite that choses to coerce her fans into buying tons upon tons of stuff?

And after the Ticketmaster fiasco where she blatantly ripped you all off?

Put down the capitalist Koolaid for a minute, this is not cute

tylertremallose
15 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

And there’re still lots of free dates between some shows. I think she might add another 8-10 US shows 

could do kinda like what monsterball tour and circus tour did, just do a "second tour" where she does a repeat of the tour for a second year

RichAssPiss

In another timeline should would have had three or four tours since 2020. So, the demand makes a lot of sense. 

ELECTROHEART

Yes because is going to be full of white (of course) 12yo karens and their mommies... and a few gays

Now I understand why she sells :vegas:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Juanlittlem
7 hours ago, Enigma said:

Being happy about this is so wack :bear:

What good does this born rich multimillionaire making more millions do for you or the world?

It's already weird celebrating the rich getting richer in general but you chose to clap for the most money hungry one of the industry? The one who was never ever poor, had enough money at birth to never work a day in her life and yet despite that choses to coerce her fans into buying tons upon tons of stuff?

And after the Ticketmaster fiasco where she blatantly ripped you all off?

Put down the capitalist Koolaid for a minute, this is not cute

You sound so pressed :billie: I dont like Taylor at all, but I love how you guys are constantly mad at everything she does while she keeps living her life.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RAMROD

Some of y'all literally more obsessed than Swifties, checking on her every threads and posted in it, like, what's good? :lmao:

taylor-swift-you-need-to-calm-down.gif

Like, forreal forreal

you-need-to-calm-down-calm-down.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

8 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

You sound so pressed :billie: I dont like Taylor at all, but I love how you guys are constantly mad at everything she does while she keeps living her life.

As we should. **** the rich

Archived