rumor

Taylor Swift’s The Eras tour might gross 1 BILLION

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

GaGaAst

Pure demand and well deserved. 

Reputation tour was 💥💥💥💥

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

I think they are just overestimating for clicks. It’ll do like $500M from 50 dates, which is amazing on its own.

Her nosebleed sections are priced at $49, Bad Bunny’s are $200-$250 and even he isn’t going to do that much. Not to mention, the average will go down in Europe, Asia and LatAm if she decides to tour there.

6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

You managed to snatch a ticket? :saladga:

No girl ahaha I haven't gone to a concert since like.. 2015 :air: but I wish her the best! Excited for her success :hor:

20 minutes ago, Meat said:

I think they are just overestimating for clicks. It’ll do like $500M from 50 dates, which is amazing on its own.

Her nosebleed sections are priced at $49, Bad Bunny’s are $200-$250 and even he isn’t going to do that much. Not to mention, the average will go down in Europe, Asia and LatAm if she decides to tour there.

buuuut, her Fans buy a lot of Merch, so that’ll up the average + allegedly big Europe, Asia and LatAm Legs are planned. Due to the US Demand, I wouldn’t be surprised if more Tourdates and even another US Leg would be added for 2024. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tinnitus15
9 minutes ago, Noah said:

buuuut, her Fans buy a lot of Merch, so that’ll up the average + allegedly big Europe, Asia and LatAm Legs are planned. Due to the US Demand, I wouldn’t be surprised if more Tourdates and even another US Leg would be added for 2024. 

Exactly. The fact the whole US leg is sold out from the presale mess, I am certain that she’ll add more shows. 

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Exactly. The fact the whole US leg is sold out from the presale mess, I am certain that she’ll add more shows. 

I’m thinking she’s waiting for the Ticketmaster debacle to end and be resolved, the demand is clearly there aand it’s a great way to continuously promote the Re-Recordings.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Noah said:

I’m thinking she’s waiting for the Ticketmaster debacle to end and be resolved, the demand is clearly there aand it’s a great way to continuously promote the Re-Recordings.

And there’re still lots of free dates between some shows. I think she might add another 8-10 US shows 

33 minutes ago, Noah said:

Merch sales aren’t counted in the overall gross and Taylor is weak in Europe outside of UK and Ireland. Only the US dates will be massive. 

23 minutes ago, Meat said:

Merch sales aren’t counted in the overall gross and Taylor is weak in Europe outside of UK and Ireland. Only the US dates will be massive. 

She had the biggest opening week for an international artist in almost every european country + Anti Hero is doing well on radio here. We will have to wait and see I guess

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

InTheCloset

SHOOKETH

Dear Miss Tay Tay toss a few pennies (like $500 million) my way please:fatcat:

The abyss stares back

Archived