Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

Eden Hazard attacks German team for pro-LGBT stance

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

Belgian/Real Madrid Eden Hazard appeared critical of Germany's gesture ahead of their match with Japan, in which the starting XI covered their mouths after being prevented from wearing the 'One love' armband' to denounce the threat of FIFA sanctions. 

We really can't catch a break with the homophobia lately. Now even prominent players in western teams are siding with FIFA's censorship of LGBT identity. Apparently being gay is "political".

I'm so annoyed by the defeat of the German team yesterday. Sadly it enabled all the homophobes to make fun of their defeat after their protest :madge:

Update:
I just wanted to update y'all

This homophobe lost today in an embarassing upset, to Morocco. And Germany overperformed, drawing Spain. How the tables have turned :billie:

Edited by Dennis
  • Sad 4
RAMROD

What else is new with these straight soccer players? :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
River

Human rights issues are not politics.

You're playing football for EVERYBODY, it's the world cup not the baboons club cup.

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
  • Like 12
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1
weed

"we don't CARE about people getting murdered, we want to kick a BALL!!!" his brain is the size of a peanut. Eden is a Hazard to society

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
bionic

This is the same guy who turned down big bucks $$$ (or £££ I guess) offers to play for some top English teams because he felt their yearly anti-racism and anti-homophobia campaigns were making football too political.

Also the same player who once stormed off the pitch in a strop and got a burger from a van outside the stadium

buy bionic
Dennis
1 minute ago, bionic said:

This is the same guy who turned down big bucks $$$ (or £££ I guess) offers to play for some top English teams because he felt their yearly anti-racism and anti-homophobia campaigns were making football too political.

Also the same player who once stormed off the pitch in a strop and got a burger from a van outside the stadium

what a piece of crap.

Well now I'm gonna root for Morocco to beat their ass on sunday. 

ImMatt

If he wants to talk about the football, his side were utterly horrendous and thoroughly outplayed by a Canadian team who haven't qualified for a World Cup in 36 years and are one of the lowest ranked teams in the tournament.

• Like 2
Guillaume Hamon
47 minutes ago, ImMatt said:

If he wants to talk about the football, his side were utterly horrendous and thoroughly outplayed by a Canadian team who haven't qualified for a World Cup in 36 years and are one of the lowest ranked teams in the tournament.

Yeah he makes it sound like you have to choose between being political and a winner yet he's a looser who want to shut up...

• Like 1
MOT

Eden old chap, you're criticizing the Germans for being political, but if they're being political what exactly do you think you're doing now by criticizing them ? You wanna stick to football ? Ok. But stick to football.

Sepsami

Worst part is that its not even just about queer people, its also about the thousands of immigrant workers that died building that stadium :air: none of them could get a decent wage but trash like this gets to bank millions :icega:

• Like 2