Featured Posts

Chromatica is cursed, so probably yes, then no, then maybe, then no.Ā 

Always & Forever, šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¦‰CHARMZšŸ¦‰šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

OMG what if it was calledĀ 

NIGHT of CHROMATICA

Always & Forever, šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¦‰CHARMZšŸ¦‰šŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø

RAMROD

It's on Netflix? When?Ā :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

We really need to get a hashtag trending on twitter or something, to let gaga/bobby know how much we all want the chromatica ball film to come out. The last tour special we had was in 2011ā€¦

lizzo just shot her concert a few days ago and she has already announced that itā€™ll come out on HBOmax. Its been a couple of months since TCB was filmed and weā€™ve heard nothing about it since

TimotheeChalamet

Ā 

8 minutes ago, aurahmed said:

We really need to get a hashtag trending on twitter or something, to let gaga/bobby know how much we all want the chromatica ball film to come out.

It never worked. Even the ARTPOP petition led to a tweet.Ā 

2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Ā 

It never worked. Even the ARTPOP petition led to a tweet.Ā 

I know but we might as well try. I honestly didnā€™t expect anything to come to fruition after the whole ARTPOP petition given how tough the era was for her. But sheā€™s said a few times how she felt pain free during the chromatica ball and iā€™m sure she views that time more fondly than ARTPOP. I think if we got a tweet for that, we can get at least a tweet confirming that the film is coming

Archived