Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Chromatica songs does she need to keep performing?

Maxine Puth

Featured Posts

Maxine Puth

Reasonably of corse, which Chromatica song/s do you think need to be performed for her next tour / in the future? Besides Rain On Me. If I had to choose just one it would obviously be Replay, especially after the energy she gave that song during TCB. I see it being resurrected like Scheiße and Bloody Mary. Babylon is a close second. 

RAMROD

BABALON!

It never gets old

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

They’re all very “of Chromatica” but I can see Free Woman being used again.

I know Babylon is a fan favorite, but because she didn’t promote it, or release it as a single (total missed opportunity), then I think it is done.

Probably Rain on Me as well. 

However, I would love to see her release a new album and tour and not perform any old songs (unless it’s rare, unreleased tracks).

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Maxine Puth
8 minutes ago, Charmz said:

I know Babylon is a fan favorite, but because she didn’t promote it, or release it as a single (total missed opportunity), then I think it is done.

Eh, this isn’t really a rules she’s ever followed. I mean we got Angle Down and Monster during this tour, and during Enigma we saw The Fame, Aura, Scheiße, etc. She likes performing the b-sides I think, especially when she know the fans will go crazy or they’re relevant to the show. 

Anderson123

I hope she keeps doing a 911/Sour Candy mash up. Both songs are already short and they were shortened so it'd be a nice section if she keeps them. The whole performance is no longer than 5-6 mins.

Enigma!!

I also think the live energy of Free Woman and Stupid Love were really good and they're not even my favorite of the album

(And personally would love her to do 1000 Doves piano version again but don't think she will :fatcat:)

monstertoronto

She’s def going to keep ROM, but I also think she’ll perform Babylon. Her performance wAs such a serve it’s clear that song was meant to be performed live and it’s a fave. 

Maxine Puth
7 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I hope she keeps doing a 911/Sour Candy mash up. Both songs are already short and they were shortened so it'd be a nice section if she keeps them. The whole performance is no longer than 5-6 mins.

That’s a good idea tbh. I felt that way about the Poker Face / Telephone mix during the ArtRAVE, there’s a lot of good songs she can do mash ups of to keep the setlists normal lengths without sacrificing all of her songs. 

Massive Monster

She doesn't need to...

But I feel Replay was the Scheiße of the Chromatica era.

She clearly loves this song a lot (tweeting the lyrics, insane energy during the Ball)

It really was THAT moment.

:pawsup:

Kind regards

Prostitute Barbie

Replay, Enigma, Babylon, and I truly hope she will at least once sing Sine From Above, even if it’s just the piano version from that commercial :messga:

bpmMonkey

Mhhm, don’t know about Replay and Enigma, I feel like she often tries to keep the memory of her „b-side“ song performances intact for a longer while, especially when they really ate at their respective tour. 
I can see her perform the singles tho, maybe some piano versions as well, I liked the SL one she did once 

Archived