💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Pokémon Scarlet/Violet biggest debut in Nintendo history

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

55 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

I adore the game, very entertaining, the new mons are cool i wanna play with all of them. I personally love the graphics i think it's very beautiful and makes me wanna explore all day through the region like a tourist, maybe cause i went from UM to Violet but i got really surprise (Yall forget that not so long ago pokemon games were in 2D or with half of the features that we have now).
I see a lot of critics on lags and bugs... well from my experience its not as dramatic as major opinions tend to say, i barely had some, maybe two times, nothing that turn me off from the game. Overall its a great game, worth the money, cant wait to see how the vgc league will turn with the tera. 

I think that, when you compare the game with other open world Switch games like Zelda, which is a 2017 game, Pokemon looks and feels rough. I agree that the game feels unfinished/rushed for a 60$ AAA game. But, the formula and gameplay is so fun that people are willing to let these complains slide. 

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
2 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

It's so bittersweet. Just like with Legends Arceus and Sword/Shield, it's completely obvious that this release was rushed and the product is unfinished. The ideas at its core are great, but the execution is poor in its current state.

I want the franchise as a whole to succeed, but at the same time The Pokémon Company needs a wake-up call. Their financial resources are nearly endless, so there's no excuse to keep releasing half-baked products.

i can’t believe in violet and scarlet you can’t even walk into houses and the gyms are literally just an outside arena. there’s so many things wrong with it and like you said it’s bittersweet because it could be SO good 

Chromatography
19 minutes ago, pachinko said:

I was thinking of buying a Nintendo Switch for this game. Should I? 

i wouldn’t buy it specifically for this game. but there are other great games on the switch that you could also justify the purchase for. zelda, persona 5 recently came out for the switch,super mario odyssey, kirby, etc

mwjuell91

ok I just had a look at the gameplay video, the graphics are horrendous?? that's ridiculous. DQ11 have the same kind of aesthetic, but its done so much better.

Debithius
10 hours ago, Killa said:

Why the sudden popularity???

...what are you talking about? Sudden? It has been 26 years 😅

pachinko
1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

i wouldn’t buy it specifically for this game. but there are other great games on the switch that you could also justify the purchase for. zelda, persona 5 recently came out for the switch,super mario odyssey, kirby, etc

Is the OLED noticeably different than the standard? I am noticing Black Friday deals for the regular version. 

2 hours ago, pachinko said:

I was thinking of buying a Nintendo Switch for this game. Should I? 

It's worthy just for Zelda imo but there are some other good games like @Chromatography mentioned.

Kindness rules all.

bionic
28 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Is the OLED noticeably different than the standard? I am noticing Black Friday deals for the regular version. 

not enough to make an upgrade worth the money IMO. if you hvaen't got one at all, sure. 

buy bionic

pachinko

OLED doesn’t matter if I plan to play on TV only.

1 minute ago, bionic said:

not enough to make an upgrade worth the money IMO. if you hvaen't got one at all, sure. 

Right? 

bionic
1 minute ago, pachinko said:

OLED doesn’t matter if I plan to play on TV only.

Right? 

are both sentences part of the question or are you agreeing with me

buy bionic

not really something to celebrate, this just proves companies are allowed to release broken, unfinished products at full price and maybe fix it later

mother, what must i do?

pachinko

@bionic

Sorry, my phone was acting up. I’m not on anything, I promise! :icega:

Should I get OLED if I plan to play on TV mode only? Does OLED only matter/differentiate playing on handheld mode? 

Apart from some frame rates dropping, I haven’t really encountered any bugs and I’m running this on the original switch :ladyhaha:

I do hope the massive sales doesn’t mean they just let the game exist as it is though.  They need it to perform better so frame rates don’t drop and there are some aspects of the game they could improve.  I can’t believe they didn’t include the shiny sound from Arceus for one, secondly online battling and raids (like SWSH) is utter ass and slow.  It’s a turn based game, there’s no excuse for online to run so poorly.

bionic
9 minutes ago, pachinko said:

@bionic

Sorry, my phone was acting up. I’m not on anything, I promise! :icega:

Should I get OLED if I plan to play on TV mode only? Does OLED only matter/differentiate playing on handheld mode? 

There are a few technical improvements that may benefit you but nothing too major IMO. If the price difference between the two is small I would be tempted to go for OLED but if the price is notable then I wouldn't bother.

I still play on my day 1 launch Switch

buy bionic

Archived