event

Pokémon Scarlet/Violet biggest debut in Nintendo history

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

that’s unfortunate because that will compel game freak to continue to cut corners 

ALGAYDO

I’m both surprised (because of how terrible the gameplay is) but also not surprised because everyone I know is playing- or at least talking about- the games. 

Head Empty

It's so bittersweet. Just like with Legends Arceus and Sword/Shield, it's completely obvious that this release was rushed and the product is unfinished. The ideas at its core are great, but the execution is poor in its current state.

I want the franchise as a whole to succeed, but at the same time The Pokémon Company needs a wake-up call. Their financial resources are nearly endless, so there's no excuse to keep releasing half-baked products.

Sneaky Oliver

It’s a shame they haven’t acknowledged the bugs, it seems like they’re pretending to be unaware. I don’t really care about graphics and stuff because this is not the point for Pokémon but the gameplay should be perfect, the franchise is decades old into the market, it’s one of the biggest in the world, they have the resources. There’s no need to rush to release new games, they already know the games will succeed anyway, I mean it’s pokemon, people will buy it and love it 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BBhomemaker

I adore the game, very entertaining, the new mons are cool i wanna play with all of them. I personally love the graphics i think it's very beautiful and makes me wanna explore all day through the region like a tourist, maybe cause i went from UM to Violet but i got really surprise (Yall forget that not so long ago pokemon games were in 2D or with half of the features that we have now).
I see a lot of critics on lags and bugs... well from my experience its not as dramatic as major opinions tend to say, i barely had some, maybe two times, nothing that turn me off from the game. Overall its a great game, worth the money, cant wait to see how the vgc league will turn with the tera. 

StressedOut

I helped! I'm having fun with the game so far, but it does leave a bit to be desired performance-wise. What's the point of the open world if it's gonna look/run so bad? BOTW and Xenoblade run fine and look pretty good.

Also the fact that you can't change shirt/pants is kinda restrictive for no reason. (I know they have the different season school uniforms but that's it)

The online is really cool though  you could play the entire game with friends if you felt like it. I was testing it recently and thought it was so cool you could still progress through the story while online.

gow ragnarok is too damn long I can't wait to finish it and start my journey with the same pokemon and same ball and same bugs over and over I think I caught like 1 million pidgey since I started to play Red in 1996 :air:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

All thanks to Violet for holding the weight of the gen 9, Scarlet is just piggy backing, yup yup :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HEARTSTOP
15 minutes ago, River said:

gow ragnarok is too damn long I can't wait to finish it and start my journey with the same pokemon and same ball and same bugs over and over I think I caught like 1 million pidgey since I started to play Red in 1996 :air:

Pidgey is not in the game I believe?

IDGAF

Archived