Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj LOSES royality rights for Anaconda

Supersonic

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Y’all dragging the artists that called out Bey for this exact thing calling them has beens, etc. but NOW dragging Nicki :heat:

Y’all’s morals switch more than my thermostat

Nicky being so hard to like , why surprised?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where does any source say she doesn’t get paid royalties? 🤔

If there is something somewhere then great, but I don’t see it in the court documents posted or in the thread? 

This seems like a dispute regarding how much royalties was actually owed to him (nothing to do with Nicki, she isn’t responsible for distributing royalties) that was settled outside of court.

As multiple people have already shown, he was cool with the sample and was credited from the beginning.

Catnikko
8 hours ago, Shipper said:

Wait, but Sir-Mix-a-Lot was interviewed in a youtube video talking about Nicky calling him and saying he worked with her in the studio for the song. Did he not get paid? What happened?

3 hours ago, Bebe said:

Where does any source say she doesn’t get paid royalties? 🤔

If there is something somewhere then great, but I don’t see it in the court documents posted or in the thread? 

This seems like a dispute regarding how much royalties was actually owed to him (nothing to do with Nicki, she isn’t responsible for distributing royalties) that was settled outside of court.

As multiple people have already shown, he was cool with the sample and was credited from the beginning.

is everyone just conveniently ignoring these posts? :enigma:

misha4ever
15 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

I had no idea the sample was unauthorized :ladyhaha:

that’s a pretty open and shut case. I wonder what they thought was going to happen lol

I remember back in the day, Sir said that he liked the song a lot but she never spoke to him or contacted him at all and I always thought that was odd and not nice. And now this, ha!

english is not my native language >.<

Borislshere
19 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Both of those links literally prove that she did it the correct way so I don't understand your point :laughga: She didn't need Permission from Kelis and had already gotten permission right said fred prior to the album release. 

TEANUS
9 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Both of those links literally prove that she did it the correct way so I don't understand your point :laughga: She didn't need Permission from Kelis and had already gotten permission right said fred prior to the album release. 

Both of those links literally say the artists’ disappointment with the way she handled sampling their tunes, what are you talking about :ladyhaha:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Borislshere
22 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Both of those links literally say the artists’ disappointment with the way she handled sampling their tunes, what are you talking about :ladyhaha:

That's not the same thing as Nicki though so i don't see the relevance. Nicki got zero permission to use the sample were as Beyonce got permission for all of hers. Artists "being  disappointed" have nothing to do with it being legal or not. Especially since Right Said Fred praised her when the song initially released. 

15 hours ago, catsounds said:

As always, when people have an idea about someone they don't care about facts, they just wanna add fuel to the fire :enigma:

ALGAYDO
16 hours ago, catsounds said:

Nah, we just don’t like people who support sexual abuser, so we rightfully take any change to drag them 

Archived