Nicki Minaj LOSES royality rights for Anaconda

Supersonic

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

So she won’t make money from the song anymore

I’m sure she’s made thousands from the song up till this point, why wouldn’t that go towards the artist instead :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

35 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

And he is realizing that 8 years later?…ok 

he probably realised it years ago and only managed to conclude the case last year

mother, what must i do?

Mister G
1 hour ago, River said:

YASSS now I'm gonna be Sir Stream A Lot and stream this song with my speakers off for days, get the money Sir Mix A Lot:firega:

His Anaconda don't want non unless you pay royalties hon.

Love this journey for you LMAO.

RichAssPiss

Didn't Tracy Chapman sue her for the same thing? How is her team not clearing the rights to songs legally? 

I also recently learned that Desmond Child owns most of the publishing for "Thong Song" because they never cleared the interpolation of "Livin La Vida Loca." Wild. 

RAMROD

House of cards, come falling down :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Shipper

Wait, but Sir-Mix-a-Lot was interviewed in a youtube video talking about Nicky calling him and saying he worked with her in the studio for the song. Did he not get paid? What happened?

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

monstertoronto

The whole song is baby got back, the chorus and the name are lifted directly from that song.  How on earth did they not clear this first???

ALGAYDO
7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Y’all dragging the artists that called out Bey for this exact thing calling them has beens, etc. but NOW dragging Nicki :heat:

Y’all’s morals switch more than my thermostat

Maybe cause Beyoncé doesn’t support sexual abuse and pedophilia lol everyone hates Nicki for so many valid reasons that people will rightfully nit-pick every bad thing she does lol 

both were in the wrong but at least Beyoncé got permission from the producers (although she didn’t get permission from some of the artists themselves, which was kinda wack) 

RAMROD
7 hours ago, TEANUS said:

Y’all dragging the artists that called out Bey for this exact thing calling them has beens, etc. but NOW dragging Nicki :heat:

Y’all’s morals switch more than my thermostat

Weird defense, there's context to everything, that you missed with miss Yoncé, i.e: YONCÉ is not a horrible human being. So don't start to talk about  morals now. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived