💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jordin Sparks joins Kelly Rowland in supporting Chris Brown

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jordin Sparks voiced her support for Chris Brown following an uncomfortable moment at the American Music Awards where singer Kelly Rowland shushed a booing crowd when she accepted the favorite male R&B artist award on Brown’s behalf.

Sparks said she loves Brown and believed he should’ve been at the awards ceremony on Sunday night. “People deserve to be able to grow and learn and be able to live their life without things hanging over them. Everybody deserves that … him especially,” the singer said.

Sparks, who famously collaborated with Brown on the 2008 duet “No Air,” also suggested that the AMAs should have let the singer move forward with his axed performance tribute to Michael Jackson. 

“Honestly, I think that shouldn’t even be a conversation anymore. It’s about his talent,” Sparks said of Brown’s controversial past, which includes the highly publicized domestic violence incident involving his then-girlfriend Rihanna. “They just shouldn’t have canceled the performance. That’s how I feel about it.”

Brown’s last network television performance took place at the BET Awards in 2017. He’s previously claimed that he was blacklisted from the industry because of the Rihanna incident, although he has faced more legal issues since then.

variety.com

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Catnikko

I mean Rihanna literally collaborated with him against her labels will and did the birthday cake remix whilst the restraining order was still in effect so imma just follow her lead and have been :shrug: 

Actual patient

DrKindnessKunt1999
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Unimpressed Uh Huh GIF

It’s ironic that there’s a gif a Kangaroo considering that he was banned from going to Australia and New Zealand. 

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I mean Rihanna literally collaborated with him against her labels will and did the birthday cake remix whilst the restraining order was still in effect so imma just follow her lead and have been :shrug: 

these celebrities think it's just about Rihanna incident, but there was more:

On 11/21/2022 at 6:03 AM, Meat said:

1. He shoved a woman to the ground at a night club leaving torn ligaments in her right knee. (June, 2013)

2. He had a third-degree assault report filed after a woman was forcibly ejected a from his bus after she refused to give up her mobile phone (Sept, 2015)

3. Brown avoided charges after a woman accused him of punching her in the face and taking her phone in a Las Vegas night club (Jan 2016)

4. His female tour manager claimed he threatened her with a brutal physical attack (May, 2016)

5. He was detained by the LAPD following a stand-off at his home. A woman had accused the singer of threatening her with a gun after showing up to his home. (Aug, 2018)

6. Chris Brown and two accomplices were taken into custody in Paris after a woman filed a report of aggravated rape. (April, 2019)

7. He came out and said that female lead band CHVRCHES were the “the type of people I wish walked in front of a speeding bus” (Jan, 2019)

8. He was hit with a 20 million dollar lawsuit accusing him of drugging and raping a woman on a yacht in Florida. Page Six has reportedly obtained a copy of the lawsuit that allegedly claims the sexual assault happened while Brown and the victim were at a party in Miami in December 2020. The lawsuit allegedly names the victim as Jane Doe who is a professional musician and choreographer. (Jan, 2022)

Bonus:

Frank Ocean told police he was called a "f**got" during his brawl with Chris Brown ... moments before Brown threatened to shoot him -- this according to the official incident report obtained by TMZ.

According to the report, Ocean told police, Brown had punched him in the face after Ocean told Brown he had taken Ocean's parking space at the recording studio where the fight took place last week.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ALGAYDO

These two idiots supporting/defending an abusive, misogynistic, colorist, POS while there’s plenty of talented singers/dancers that aren’t piles of shít that will never see a shred of mainstream success in their lifetime… :saladga: and to think Kelly and Jordin are both very talented themselves… but I guess talent =\= intelligence :icega:

8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

these celebrities think it's just about Rihanna incident, but there was more:

i think it's time we pin @Meat's comment at the top of every chris brown thread

mother, what must i do?

Biagio2103
15 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I'm not defending Chris Brown, but people really shouldn't be relying on the "he beat Rihanna" argument, not only they did this remix, but also "Nobody's Business". The album Unapologetic was Rihanna's response to GP and the media, and her collaborating with Chris in a love song that says "always be my boy, I'll always be your girl, and it ain't NOBODY'S BUSINESS", that alone should be enough for people to understand Rihanna has moved on from that.

I'm only good at being bad

Where were these people when Megan Thee Stallion was shot and needed support? NONE of these women came out for her and they’re jumping hoops for a homophobic and colourist abuser. Shame on all of them.

56 minutes ago, Biagio2103 said:

I'm not defending Chris Brown, but people really shouldn't be relying on the "he beat Rihanna" argument, not only they did this remix, but also "Nobody's Business". The album Unapologetic was Rihanna's response to GP and the media, and her collaborating with Chris in a love song that says "always be my boy, I'll always be your girl, and it ain't NOBODY'S BUSINESS", that alone should be enough for people to understand Rihanna has moved on from that.

I think someone being a domestic abuser absolutely is people’s business if it would impact their feelings about supporting them (which it absolutely does).

Archived