💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball tour merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

numb the flame

My brain tank arrived a few days ago, it fits really well! I wish they’d released all the merch at the start of the tour and not released majority of it more towards the very end. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheBadRomancer

got mine this week and the XLs are huge- I didn't trust the sizing after the city hoodies were so small but i looooove everything even if they're huge lmao

alexbabylon

Hi! Does anybody know how is the sizing of the Operation Longsleeve? I’d like to know if they run small or big because I can’t decide which size I should order :messga:

Also, has anybody paid customs? I’m from Spain :messga:

KindnessPunk
5 minutes ago, alexbabylon said:

Hi! Does anybody know how is the sizing of the Operation Longsleeve? I’d like to know if they run small or big because I can’t decide which size I should order :messga:

I think they’re true to size. I ordered an XL and it fits great. Not baggy or oversized which is what I was expecting but still nice.

numb the flame

I ended up ordering the operating long sleeve too 🤡 I should've just bought both the brain tank and operation L/S at the same time and saved on paying shipping twice, luckily I didn't pay any customs on the brain tank or my SL & ROM picture discs I ordered in 2020. 

On 1/24/2023 at 6:41 PM, alexbabylon said:

I've been waiting a long time for the Spain store to restock the Be Free tee :bradley: I assume you made your order from the US? I probably should order it there...

Juanlittlem
On 1/24/2023 at 6:41 PM, alexbabylon said:

I'd say they're true to size while the t-shirts (at least the tie dye) is a little bit bigger than the size. I've only paid customs this time 'cause I ordered 3 t-shirts, the longsleeve and the lollipops, so it was 250$. I've never paid customs for two t-shirts or the albums. 

I'm from Spain too so I gues that does help. Anything under 150€ shouldn't be charged with customs.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

On 1/22/2023 at 4:08 AM, numb the flame said:

My brain tank arrived a few days ago, it fits really well! I wish they’d released all the merch at the start of the tour and not released majority of it more towards the very end. 

It’s probably bc they had some bulk extra stuff :laughga:

Archived