💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball tour merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

I’m so happy I was hoping they’d be available!! I went to the show with my boyfriend and when I got a shirt I asked if he wanted to pick one too and he passed but the weeks after the show he’d wished he got one because we had such an amazing time :heart: I bought two more for Christmas!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kudmips7890
On 11/23/2022 at 4:35 PM, Tinnitus15 said:

they weren’t supposed to be out 

Looks like they restocked on the original pre-tour 2020 Chromatica merch designs instead :fatcat:

Anderson123
2 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I saw she updated her Stories and it was gone be about Bloody Mary. But no instead it’s merch.:iamfair:

The recent Judas/Bloody Mary Tik Tok streams have inspired such a tremendous warmth in my heart. Making this album was like being halfway between reality and fantasy at all times. This is why I've decided to finally release the music videos to Bloody Mary, Scheiße and Heavy Metal Lover along with the Sour Candy mini film I recorded last year with the girls. Paws up Monsters. :heart:

kudmips7890
5 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

I saw she updated her Stories and it was gone be about Bloody Mary. But no instead it’s merch.:iamfair:

Would've been a lot more if it was the brain shirt or the city hoodies :grr:

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

Would've been a lot more if it was the brain shirt or the city hoodies :grr:

I can see the brain shirt available???

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

kudmips7890
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

I can see the brain shirt available???

This one:

On 11/24/2022 at 2:30 PM, TheBadRomancer said:

6-F52-BFF1-E0-EE-427-E-92-E6-5-ECC05-EE4

Juanlittlem
58 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

This one:

Oh, I was thinking of the maze one.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

2 hours ago, kudmips7890 said:

Looks like they restocked on the original pre-tour 2020 Chromatica merch designs instead :fatcat:

Finally I got the cover t-shirt! I hesitated too much when the album came out, then I thought it will be on the tour. I am so happy!

numb the flame
On 11/26/2022 at 5:38 PM, Chromatography said:

was that when it was first up a few days ago? it hasn’t been restocked since right?

Yeah it wasn’t restocked since it was first put up. I’m so frustrated the uk online store doesn’t select size the first time you click it but it highlights the size, you have to double click it to select a specific size. That’s how I ordered a size S fml. 

Archived