RAMROD

I want that brain crew neck. :messga: Hope it will restock :vegas:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I want that brain crew neck. :messga: Hope it will restock :vegas:

Don’t think it was even stocked in the first place, seems like they were added in error. Maybe they’re going to be added after the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales so that discounts cannot be applied. 

Here’s hoping anyway!

4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Does someone know if the merch is available in French shop ?

Only UK and US currently 

TheBadRomancer
17 hours ago, Ayoherewego said:

Does anyone know if the brain tank runs small or large I want to use it as a workout shirt and I like a baggier fit but I'm not sure if I want the L or XL I don't want to look like I'm swimming in it or it fit to tight 

I would say it runs fairly true to size- maybe a little large

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

WHERE can find that brain long sleeve?!? 😩

is there a pic of it??

Juanlittlem
4 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

WHERE can find that brain long sleeve?!? 😩

It was on the UK shop along the UK hoodie  but they removed both. I wonder why tho', will they cancel orders who had those items added? :hmm:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

6 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

It was on the UK shop along the UK hoodie  but they removed both. I wonder why tho', will they cancel orders who had those items added? :hmm:

Surely it means they will do a proper stock of these items, they definitely need to do the city hoodies, they’d be mad not to!

numb the flame

I managed to buy the brain crewneck in a size L, it sold out about five minutes later. 

Half hour goes by and I check my order confirmation, turns out in my panic to buy it, I ordered a size S. 

I fell in love with the crewneck since we first saw it in Dusseldorf and to then realise I ordered the wrong size when it was too late honestly ruined my night that evening she dropped the merch. 

Chromatography
39 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I managed to buy the brain crewneck in a size L, it sold out about five minutes later. 

Half hour goes by and I check my order confirmation, turns out in my panic to buy it, I ordered a size S. 

I fell in love with the crewneck since we first saw it in Dusseldorf and to then realise I ordered the wrong size when it was too late honestly ruined my night that evening she dropped the merch. 

was that when it was first up a few days ago? it hasn’t been restocked since right?

Archived