đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball tour merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Juanlittlem
13 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

WHERES THE BRAIN FROM DĂśSSELDORF BABE????

On the UK shop

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
14 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

WHERES THE BRAIN FROM DĂśSSELDORF BABE????

It was there with the hoodie :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

ChrissyBot
20 minutes ago, cdm87 said:

Here’s hoping! Maybe they’re still in the process of adding more items? I NEED the Düsseldorf exclusive Brain Jumper!

Omg I forgot about that one :cryga:

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Where has the hoodie gone?!

3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

It was there with the hoodie :deadbanana:

they weren’t supposed to be out 

Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

they weren’t supposed to be out 

Well that’s promising. Fingers crossed they do a complete drop of every city hoodie!

they do realise they’d sell insanely well! Especially for all the fans that missed out at the shows!

LUCARTPOP

I made up my mind after THREE hours and just grabbed the Babble On shirt, I now got a total of 3 shirts, hoping they will release the hoodies with each date so I can have a cozy piece of clothing during the upcoming winter time! :nick::heart:

ProfessionalClown

I grabbed 3 shirts at the show I’m so happy I’m able to actually grab the others now. 

Ayoherewego

Does anyone know if the brain tank runs small or large I want to use it as a workout shirt and I like a baggier fit but I'm not sure if I want the L or XL I don't want to look like I'm swimming in it or it fit to tight 

Alfonso

I thought It was so random when I saw it, but nice! Also, can we talk about the multiple new designs/products they added? (I think some of them never went on sale) It's so weird how the merch was handled this tour

I certainly hope something regarding the film is on its way, as they could've dropped the merch as soon as the tour ended

Lady Rah Rah

So I bought the brain hoodie last night from the UK store, payment went through and everything but I’m expecting a cancellation email soon as it’s been taken down :messga:

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Papergangstuh
6 hours ago, Alfonso said:

I thought It was so random when I saw it, but nice! Also, can we talk about the multiple new designs/products they added? (I think some of them never went on sale) It's so weird how the merch was handled this tour

I certainly hope something regarding the film is on its way, as they could've dropped the merch as soon as the tour ended

I think supply chain stuff messed with the tour. It made no sense for something like the Fun Tonight hat to only be available for the last show.

Archived