Chromatica Ball tour merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
4 minutes ago, EdX said:

lmao the date for the dusseldorf show is the wrong one on the operation longsleeve :bradley:

it’s 2021 merch, that is why👁️👁️

Chromatography
4 minutes ago, EdX said:

lmao the date for the dusseldorf show is the wrong one on the operation longsleeve :bradley:

i think it’s just a mock up because one of the july dates looks superimposed on the sleeve

Darcklighter22

Hate nothing is on the Canadian store. You can still get stuff from the US store shipped but the exchange rate :enigma: 168 USD to 235 CAD :sick:

I really want the zine one but it's sold out in small :messga:

I wish she'll put some hoodies up I will literally buy any date :ohno: 

Edit: I got the zine tshirt when it restocked plus the relief one :zilla:

Juanlittlem
12 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Better look at the new artwork:

Merch-Gaga.jpg

Why do I believe the jungle theory with this? Like, every new piece of merch she's released has jungle vibes, the vines t-shirt, now this with some... Rocks? And surrounded by a lake?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Mister G
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

Why do I believe the jungle theory with this? Like, every new piece of merch she's released has jungle vibes, the vines t-shirt, now this with some... Rocks? And surrounded by a lake?

I think a lot of this was likely designed for what would have been the original theme of The Chromatica Ball. I’m glad they kept what they did while adding a few new pieces that lined up with the artistic brutality concept she went for—a mix of what could have been versus what we got.

Seems like everything is showing for preorder for me…. Did they do a restock?

i absolutely pray we get the hoodies, need Düsseldorf in a large! I was only able to get M at the show!

8 minutes ago, ARTPOP111113 said:

Are they gonna be restocking everything as they go out of stock?

Here’s hoping! Maybe they’re still in the process of adding more items? I NEED the Düsseldorf exclusive Brain Jumper!

Archived