💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball tour merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

LUCARTPOP
Just now, Juanlittlem said:

I've never paid for extra costs when ordering from Gaga's store and I've done it plenty of times! Let's see if the european stores update their websites.

Consider yourself lucky cause I once paid €35 for the Rain On Me tiedye shirt with Ariana which was like €40. :selena:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welp, there went $100. 

glad I didn’t bite the bullet and buy one of those overpriced tanks on eBay. I’ve wanted one so bad! Plus the new long sleeve is amazing. I got the sour candy suckers too because I wanted them in SF, but they weren’t selling them :(

Juanlittlem
2 minutes ago, Tempest said:

Welp, there went $100. 

glad I didn’t bite the bullet and buy one of those overpriced tanks on eBay. I’ve wanted one so bad! Plus the new long sleeve is amazing. I got the sour candy suckers too because I wanted them in SF, but they weren’t selling them :(

I just realised I spent 250$ :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

her store keeps redirecting me to some japanese website :cyanlights:

mine did the same, click one of the links to the regular shirts instead and it should take you to the regular shop 

CatelynnMarie

Snatched the long sleeve so fast :bradley:

I wanted the mind maze top as well, but I never wear tanks. This was such a great surprise 😭

LUCARTPOP

This is making me pissed off a bit 'cause I don't know whether to wait for the international (excluding the UK) shops to update or to go for it now... :selena: 

hoeslay

Thank GOD omg

I didn't get merch in LA due to the whole everyone getting in late fiasco. I got the Be Free and tie dye shirts! Saved 15 bucks from what it would've cost in person too thanks to the cyber monday LG20 code :enigma:

2 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

This is making me pissed off a bit 'cause I don't know whether to wait for the international (excluding the UK) shops to update or to go for it now... :selena: 

just from my experience, the Canada shop rarely updates with this kind of thing, so I just ordered from the US shop. Sometimes they just do the UK shop for all of Europe too and nothing else updates. 
Because things are selling out I’d just go for it tbh 

Anderson123
8 minutes ago, LUCARTPOP said:

I'd say go for it. Most of these are pre-order and they ship in January so you can still cancel the order if other shops update I think.

Jose Alberto

This clearly means that...

Babylon MV, Chromatica Deluxe, Replay MV and Chromatica Ball Tour Blu-ray are coming...!!! :oops:

Stupid Oreo

bought the longsleeve and tie dye with 20% offđŸ„°đŸ„°

also the yellow shirt has the 2021 date on it😭

Archived