news

Chromatica Ball tour merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Jeez so the long sleeve, brain tank top and babble on t shirt is 148 USD with shipping and the 20% discount. iuhwscf.kjsdfahsfscvasdv

Juanlittlem
1 minute ago, LUCARTPOP said:

Why is none of it available for Europe? :( 

Why don't you buy from her US store? Shipping wasn't that expensive, I live in Spain and it was 18$ for 3 t-shirts, the longsleeve + lollipops.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

Shopuk.ladygaga.com

Meanwhile, the German shop still is stuck on Love For Sale. :chica:

Tinnitus15
7 minutes ago, sara57 said:

I don't trust this. I've been clowned too many times :cyanlights:

That what I was told. 

Juanlittlem

Wait they put the hoodie on the UK store?!

Daenerys

That's only for the UK though :( 

I figured shipping from there would be cheaper, unless there are certain places that the store doesn’t ship to. 

Also, it looks like the brain crewneck from the opening show is exclusive to the UK store

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

LUCARTPOP
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Why don't you buy from her US store? Shipping wasn't that expensive, I live in Spain and it was 18$ for 3 t-shirts, the longsleeve + lollipops.

It has import taxes & additional costs if you buy from anything outside Europe. Those costs could lead up to being more than actual merch item so I'd rather get it from a European store than this. If you don't have to pay extra, you might have been lucky but it's common to pay for things that are overseas. 

Saint Hollywood

Does anyone know how the tank top sizes run? I want to know because I’m usually an XL, but when I got other shirts at my show in that size, they were WAY too big. Should I just get a large then? :bear:

14 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Does anyone know how these fit ? I'm usually L now but some L stuff ends up being huge while I can still wear expanded M t shirts. The struggle. :bradley:

At the tour i bought my usual size and i was swimming in it, so i bought a size down this time.

27monster27

The white tee with the black lining! The brain maze and the sour candy one are awesome too.

he/him/his

Juanlittlem

It has import taxes & additional costs if you buy from anything outside Europe. Those costs could lead up to being more than actual merch item so I'd rather get it from a European store than this. If you don't have to pay extra, you might have been lucky but it's common to pay for things that are overseas. 

I've never paid for extra costs when ordering from Gaga's store and I've done it plenty of times! Let's see if the european stores update their websites.

Archived