💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball tour merch

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Did anyone buy the brain tank top at one of the final shows? I'm looking at buying it but wanted to know about the sizing etc before I order it from America. I bought all my Chroma Ball merch in a L and it fits pretty loosely, I'm thinking about a M for the tank top? If anyone has any feedback that'd be great. 

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheBadRomancer
6 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Did anyone buy the brain tank top at one of the final shows? I'm looking at buying it but wanted to know about the sizing etc before I order it from America. I bought all my Chroma Ball merch in a L and it fits pretty loosely, I'm thinking about a M for the tank top? If anyone has any feedback that'd be great. 

I would say it runs a bit large

TheBadRomancer
On 11/30/2022 at 2:52 AM, Fzz said:

Just a heads up, the chromatica hoodie is $25 cheaper on the interscope storeEC88855-C-19-D2-4748-BAD6-0923-D1-CEEC8-EFEA5822-E2-F9-4232-83-B0-4-F5-E006328-E

oh **** me i saw this way too late

numb the flame
6 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I would say it runs a bit large

Would you compare the brain tank to the relief tee in terms of fit? The relief tee is the only one I wish I tried on before buying as it fits very oversized. 

TheBadRomancer
10 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Would you compare the brain tank to the relief tee in terms of fit? The relief tee is the only one I wish I tried on before buying as it fits very oversized. 

what is the relief tee? :laughga: it's the only tank i have from the chromatica merch

this is the medium-

IMG-7759.jpg

I'm 5'7. So it's not majorly oversized, just a bit. The neck is a bit of a squeeze, but once you get your head through it's okay :laughga:

numb the flame
18 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

what is the relief tee? :laughga: it's the only tank i have from the chromatica merch

this is the medium-

IMG-7759.jpg

I'm 5'7. So it's not majorly oversized, just a bit. The neck is a bit of a squeeze, but once you get your head through it's okay :laughga:

This is the relief tee https://shop.ladygaga.com/products/relief-t-shirt

I’m 5’ 8” about 90lbs for reference 

I got the Babylon shirt at my date in Houston but I regret not getting the Houston hoodie :selena: I was so excited and felt so much pressure I just didn’t think 

• 1 month later...
JgHaus78
30 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I’ve just had an email to say my brain tank has been shipped out!

What’s the website do they use for tracking? My aunt gave me the tracking number but I don’t know where to use it since it’s through her email :cryga:

Juanlittlem
30 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

What’s the website do they use for tracking? My aunt gave me the tracking number but I don’t know where to use it since it’s through her email :cryga:

They normally use your local company to deliver it so check there :kara:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀ Teletubby.

numb the flame
9 hours ago, JgHaus78 said:

APC is the site linked to my tracking number

TheBadRomancer

MINE SHIPPED YESTERDAY AND IS DUE THE 18TH!!! So excited since the site said it wouldn't be shipped until the 28th. 

On 1/10/2023 at 11:37 AM, JgHaus78 said:

Mine is just through UPS. 

Archived