đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

TCBT wasn't that great to me

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster
43 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

The "lack of interaction" with fans (which I don't think there was) was due to COVID. She obviously was not going to go out and hug everyone. She had to be healthy for the 20 dates.

Interaction isn't just hugging, she could have talked to the audience other than a little bit during the piano section. For the first hour of the concert she only said "hello (whatever city)" and "put your hands up"

I See You

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Controversiaga

I thought the show was the best thing we got out of the entire chromatica era. Better than the album and any previous visuals 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

I think it made a change from what we would normally expect which was a crazy stage layout and in all honestly it felt that Chromatica was so good that it carried everything else. It wasn’t about the stage it was about the music and bringing people together. 

When Gaga walked through the crowd it felt like she really was close to us all and was AMAZING. 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Cameltoe Chariot

I've seen Gaga live 13 times, including every iteration of every tour she's done, and The Chromatica Ball was the best, closely followed by Monster Ball 1.0 and BTW Ball.

ru-pauls-drag-race-facts-are-facts.gif

Lanadelduck

Chromatica was a cathartic explosive iconic experience. I went three times. The best she’s ever been. I’ve been to every tour except cancelled BTWB

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

Interaction isn't just hugging, she could have talked to the audience other than a little bit during the piano section. For the first hour of the concert she only said "hello (whatever city)" and "put your hands up"

Honestly her in London( especially second night, she talked a lot with us in the fron rows of the b stage). The whole stadium was laughing at her jokes, when she talked about Covid and how not to f- with Mother Nature, when we booed Covid and she acknowledged us all. I loved it 

pachinko

The show was extremely polished. And I loved that. None of this fan letters filler nonsense was good. She is a Goddess and we are her servants. :queenga:

hpmcmill

It was great— she was at her best. Bigger spectacle overall/rain during “Rain on Me”/ should have been a given though for Stadium tour.

Chromatography

i thought her interludes were superb, her vocals were fantastic. rain on me and hold my hand were especially incredible. i loved it, but i do agree the set was more toned down than say tmb but i felt like they were highlighting different strengths she has as an artist 

Lextyr97

For what it was it was great, but it could and should have been MUCH better. The only thing missing was a good stage/more effects

I think the only thing lacking for me was a storyline that was more, like, obvious or explained. And the stage props were a little lacking..

I guess that maybe she wanted to keep the storyline more vague because it was so personal, and she also wanted to leave it up to interpretation. But it would be cool if she does do tours again with more original and creative set design :tony:

Other than that I thought the costumes were amazing, the interludes we're amazing, and her voice was so powerful and beautiful (recordings don't do justice to Gaga's live singing it always sounds even better in person)

I think for me just the feeling of being there made me not very critical, because I was so happy to be there with other fans and Gaga :heart: especially after all the pandemic and everything 

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, Blackout19 said:

I never liked the tour, from the beginning. I had big expectetions, because Chromatica is my favorite album from her, but the tour was.. :bear:

her best? Yes wbk 

Mother of Puppies
4 hours ago, NATAH said:

what's with the flood of CBT opinion threads? y'all on somthin?

It’s the Gaga drought 

africa trees GIF by guardian

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

LadyEnigma

my only issue (having been to the concert) is the stage, I feel like it held back the performance for a lot of the show.

LadyLuca

Dude. noone on this site belive chromatica ball was her best tour. Maybe better than the fame. but its low gaga tier tour.

Born this way ball was her best

Followed by Joanne and Fame Monster tour

and then the rest are **** mentions.^^

But I still think chromatica ball was a nice tour. I enjoyed it. I wanted it to have more interactions. so it could be as good as artRave. But still it was a nice tour. eventho it will never be as good as her others.

So ye. i kinda agree. and honestly- even if some might defend it- its true.

Doesnt mean the tour sucked. its just not as good as her others. 

Archived