TCBT wasn't that great to me

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

interaction with the fans, and that was lacking during TCBT and JWT.

Huh? She read a letter every single night of the Joanne World Tour + took pics with lots of them, how is that lacking interaction?

I do agree regarding TCB, I enjoyed the show but it felt like it started super interesting and then it was... boring, piano/stage B segment was way too long and she never used the catwalks other than to go to stage B and return + Lovegame. 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

I only have seen TCB in person and of course TMB on DVD. 

I think TCB was an amazing art piece extension of the fantasy of Chromatica and honestly brought some closure to the era for me. 

Definitely felt like TMB was more commercial whereas TCB was more an concept art piece.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

JoanneMonster
2 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

sorry that you feel you didn't enjoy it :huntyga:

I never said that:laughga:

I See You

JoanneMonster
2 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Huh? She read a letter every single night of the Joanne World Tour + took pics with lots of them, how is that lacking interaction?

I do agree regarding TCB, I enjoyed the show but it felt like it started super interesting and then it was... boring, piano/stage B segment was way too long and she never used the catwalks other than to go to stage B and return + Lovegame. 

I think she started interacting less with fans during the JWT, she did interact during the letter part after bad romance, and maybe a bit during the piano section, but the interaction was way less than her other tours. (Can't complain, because we got even less during TCB:toofunny:)

And same with TCB, I liked the beginning but from monster onwards it went downhill for me

I See You

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Meat said:

I agree. She should quit music and become a full time actor now. 

That's what I'm saying! she should stop being Lady GaGa and be a serious actress! only jazz albums from now on and anyways madonna is better

I See You

Anderson123

I think it's her best tour since Born This Way Ball but completely respect your opinion. I like what she did with it BUT knowing Gaga, the stage could've been bigger or something. We wont know if it had something to do with budget or limited dates but we know how extra she is with her performances. 

Some fans also need to understand this is a show that got postponed for 2 years and was on the edge of getting cancelled again. The "lack of interaction" with fans (which I don't think there was) was due to COVID. She obviously was not going to go out and hug everyone. She had to be healthy for the 20 dates.

Joshie S
12 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I never said that:laughga:

sorry that you thought it was bad :cryga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Blackout19
7 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

anyways madonna is better

Can we get together?

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Joshie S
Just now, NATAH said:

troll detected :triggered:

they literally made a thread about not enjoying TCB then says to me they didn't say that????? a troll indeed :haroon:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Robo Ga

I think it had a tighter concept with a very focused execution on choreography, pop vocals, and spectacle. I see what you mean but try not to compare it to other tours. Even the branding of "summer stadium tour" kind of implied to me it would be a tighter show / different than her previous tours. I think she was very focused on the craft and nailing the details so there was less room to play around on stage and take her time. In the future I am sure she will allow for more crowd interaction / improvisation in her tours. 

🤖⚡️

JoanneMonster
36 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

they literally made a thread about not enjoying TCB then says to me they didn't say that????? a troll indeed :haroon:

I was trolling saying madonna is better. I didn't make a thread saying I didn't enjoy TCB, I made a thread saying I still enjoyed it but it wasn't her best tour, that's it.

I See You

Archived