Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy: "I have the most watched SB halftime show and i hope Rihanna breaks my record"

Dojo

Featured Posts

NFL, the organisation that literally invented the halftime show says that Gaga broke Katy’s record in 2017. Someone needs to update Ms. Kathryn.

She was the most watched performer, she broke every record by a MPG, all of the new generation of talent credits her as their main inspiration, she hasn’t had a Grammy or Oscar simply because she doesn’t want it yet, her husband has a big chorizo and and she can close one eye and keep the other one open then use her ear to open that eye again…. Having said that, she’s reaching your honor!!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868cb68216e0b3af02f5

Hottie Detector

chun li
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148868cb68216e0b3af02f5

OT but I still can’t EXPLAIN this clip like what the hell is that? :messga: Was that on purpose? I'm actually scared

Luke78619

Isn’t Katy the most watched on live tv, and Gaga’s the most watched across all platforms? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Levine

And look where it got you :) wasn't that the beginning of her decline? Her fortune would have been less people watching it, tbh.

Anyway, no one needs to inform her because she knows very well where the truth is. She's still at that place in her life, I hope she can find peace one day. 

We love you Katy :heart:

Just now, Luke78619 said:

Isn’t Katy the most watched on live tv, and Gaga’s the most watched across all platforms? 

i actually thought Shakira and JLo was the most watched across all platforms?

Luke78619
1 minute ago, Levine said:

And look where it got you :) wasn't that the beginning of her decline? Her fortune would have been less people watching it, tbh.

Anyway, no one needs to inform her because she knows very well where the truth is. She's still at that place in her life, I hope she can find peace one day. 

We love you Katy :heart:

:air: I’m sensing you are not a katycat :air: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

D1SC0STICK

What is this with Katy being... awkward? I feel like she's being shady in some weird kind of way, or is that just me?

Find your freedom in the music.

Nuggets

Gaga held the record for the most watched Superbowl across all platforms at some point, but the TV record is still held by Katy. She came really close, tho.

Top 5

1. Katy Perry - 118.5 M (2015)

2. Lady Gaga - 117.5 M (2017)

3. Coldplay - 115.5 M (2016)

4. Bruno Mars 115.3 M (2014)

5. Madonna 114 M (2012)

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Archived