Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Notorious Tea Spiller, Deuxmoi, Spills That Britney Is Going To Release A New Song


Featured Posts

RAMROD

Deuxmoi just said that Britney Spears will be part of the soundtrack for HBO’s series, The Idol. (Britney met with The Weeknd few months ago).

D66-E28-FB-DCFB-42-F2-86-D1-FBE485-F2416

 

The song is called "Idle Love", and produced by Max Martin and Oscar Holter. And written by The Weeknd, Max Martin, Oscar Holter and Britney Spears.

DDAB1-ECA-04-C4-4-C75-9792-2-B2704-E49-D

 

 

Thoughts? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Teletubby

Serban Ghenea mixes Max Martin's songs, he doesn't do it

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Link to post
Share on other sites
River
13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Deuxmoi just said that Britney Spears will be part of the soundtrack for HBO’s series, The Idol. (Britney met with The Weeknd few months ago).

D66-E28-FB-DCFB-42-F2-86-D1-FBE485-F2416

 

The song is called "Idle Love", and produced by Max Martin and Oscar Holter. And written by The Weeknd, Max Martin, Oscar Holter and Britney Spears.

DDAB1-ECA-04-C4-4-C75-9792-2-B2704-E49-D

 

 

Thoughts? :oprah:

it's most likely fake :huntyga:

The pic is from May and the guy next to them is not max martin

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
Link to post
Share on other sites
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, River said:

it's most likely fake :huntyga:

The pic is from May and the guy next to them is not max martin

Deuxmoi got certain reputation, so when they spills, it is not usually taken lightly

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ start from the bottom, now I'm vers (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites
River
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Deuxmoi got certain reputation, so when they spills, it is not usually taken lightly

The problem that they get tips from everyone so many times it's just trolls faking news

"There could be 99 toilets in a house, and it's my house" - River, 2021
Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
23 minutes ago, River said:

The problem that they get tips from everyone so many times it's just trolls faking news

Not everytime. They were the first to spill about Ariana’s engagement. And many more, Dua Lipa, Gigi, Bobbianka follows them. Even Kim K posted their book on her story. 

Edited by Tinnitus15
Link to post
Share on other sites
DrKindnessKunt1999

Hasn’t this song been teased since last year? I think that Britney herself even made a post about The Idol before she was free. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
Link to post
Share on other sites
Sinfullota

This better be true! That #1 incoming. The Weeknd has the streaming numbers and Brit has the sales numbers, It's a lock. But the most important thing is that it's a good song lol. I'm hoping something like Breathe One Me and Touch Of My Hand. Their voices would work so well together on a sensual song like those.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...