💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Notorious Tea Spiller, Deuxmoi, Spills That Britney Is Going To Release A New Song

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Deuxmoi just said that Britney Spears will be part of the soundtrack for HBO’s series, The Idol. (Britney met with The Weeknd few months ago).

D66-E28-FB-DCFB-42-F2-86-D1-FBE485-F2416

The song is called "Idle Love", and produced by Max Martin and Oscar Holter. And written by The Weeknd, Max Martin, Oscar Holter and Britney Spears.

DDAB1-ECA-04-C4-4-C75-9792-2-B2704-E49-D

Thoughts? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Teletubby

Serban Ghenea mixes Max Martin's songs, he doesn't do it

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

13 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Deuxmoi just said that Britney Spears will be part of the soundtrack for HBO’s series, The Idol. (Britney met with The Weeknd few months ago).

D66-E28-FB-DCFB-42-F2-86-D1-FBE485-F2416

The song is called "Idle Love", and produced by Max Martin and Oscar Holter. And written by The Weeknd, Max Martin, Oscar Holter and Britney Spears.

DDAB1-ECA-04-C4-4-C75-9792-2-B2704-E49-D

Thoughts? :oprah:

it's most likely fake :huntyga:

The pic is from May and the guy next to them is not max martin

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, River said:

it's most likely fake :huntyga:

The pic is from May and the guy next to them is not max martin

Deuxmoi got certain reputation, so when they spills, it is not usually taken lightly

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Deuxmoi got certain reputation, so when they spills, it is not usually taken lightly

The problem that they get tips from everyone so many times it's just trolls faking news

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Tinnitus15
23 minutes ago, River said:

The problem that they get tips from everyone so many times it's just trolls faking news

Not everytime. They were the first to spill about Ariana’s engagement. And many more, Dua Lipa, Gigi, Bobbianka follows them. Even Kim K posted their book on her story. 

DrKindnessKunt1999

Hasn’t this song been teased since last year? I think that Britney herself even made a post about The Idol before she was free. 

Sinfullota

This better be true! That #1 incoming. The Weeknd has the streaming numbers and Brit has the sales numbers, It's a lock. But the most important thing is that it's a good song lol. I'm hoping something like Breathe One Me and Touch Of My Hand. Their voices would work so well together on a sensual song like those.

Archived