💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes is reportedly dating 50-year-old Jocelyne Mirando.

Dojo

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ghost Face

I hope he treats her awful and that she will take revenge by sharing some pics of his loop procrastinating GIF by hazelst

It's an honor.

51 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

She’s his chiropractor, if you look at her Instagram, she’s literally worked on so many stars and was even at the Chromatica Ball in Miami. Do you think she’s worked on Gaga before?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cis9uSRP2EV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

229604-EF-2-B73-4157-928-B-914-D236-B6-D

I saw this too! I bet she does some kinds of physical therapy for Gaga. I wonder if she traveled on tour w her?

Tinnitus15
35 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

I hope he treats her awful and that she will take revenge by sharing some pics of his loop procrastinating GIF by hazelst

Lmfaoooooooo

Monstermilo

why is it not ok if leo dates 25 year olds but this lady can date someone less than half her age...........

iAstroLeo
6 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

why is it not ok if leo dates 25 year olds but this lady can date someone less than half her age...........

I think the problem with him was that he broke up with people before they reached 25 or something like this

Monstermilo

33 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I think the problem with him was that he broke up with people before they reached 25 or something like this

no even before that ppl were shading him for not dating anyone his age. they said it was creepy 

this is just as creepy 

that could be shawns mom lmao

Robo Ga
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

She’s his chiropractor, if you look at her Instagram, she’s literally worked on so many stars and was even at the Chromatica Ball in Miami. Do you think she’s worked on Gaga before?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cis9uSRP2EV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

229604-EF-2-B73-4157-928-B-914-D236-B6-D

she's been hunting twinks for a minutteeee omf

🤖⚡️

Archived