Jump to content

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes is reportedly dating 50-year-old Jocelyne Mirando.


Featured Posts

  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dojo

    3

  • NATAH

    3

  • alsemanche

    2

  • Monstermilo

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good for you - Selena Gomez

Good for me 

Good for her 

Alice 911

I hope he treats her awful and that she will take revenge by sharing some pics of his loop procrastinating GIF by hazelst

''we're all mad here''
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivy
51 minutes ago, Concertaholic said:

She’s his chiropractor, if you look at her Instagram, she’s literally worked on so many stars and was even at the Chromatica Ball in Miami. Do you think she’s worked on Gaga before?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cis9uSRP2EV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

229604-EF-2-B73-4157-928-B-914-D236-B6-D

I saw this too! I bet she does some kinds of physical therapy for Gaga. I wonder if she traveled on tour w her?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Tinnitus15
35 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

I hope he treats her awful and that she will take revenge by sharing some pics of his loop procrastinating GIF by hazelst

Lmfaoooooooo

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Monstermilo

why is it not ok if leo dates 25 year olds but this lady can date someone less than half her age...........

Link to post
Share on other sites
iAstroLeo
6 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

why is it not ok if leo dates 25 year olds but this lady can date someone less than half her age...........

I think the problem with him was that he broke up with people before they reached 25 or something like this

Link to post
Share on other sites
Monstermilo

 

33 minutes ago, iAstroLeo said:

I think the problem with him was that he broke up with people before they reached 25 or something like this

no even before that ppl were shading him for not dating anyone his age. they said it was creepy 

this is just as creepy 

that could be shawns mom lmao

Link to post
Share on other sites
Robo Ga
2 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

She’s his chiropractor, if you look at her Instagram, she’s literally worked on so many stars and was even at the Chromatica Ball in Miami. Do you think she’s worked on Gaga before?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cis9uSRP2EV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

229604-EF-2-B73-4157-928-B-914-D236-B6-D

she's been hunting twinks for a minutteeee omf

Edited by Robo Ga
TWINKS not twins
🤖⚡️
  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...