Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
politics

Kanye West says Trump screamed at him

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kanye West has asked Donald Trump to be his running mate after confirming his plans to launch a 2024 presidential bid.

Kanye, legally known as Ye, has since been keeping fans updated on his presidential bid and says he visited the former President at his Mar-A-Lago home in Florida.

Taking to Twitter, Ye wrote:

source

Update:
Kanye West has discussed meeting with Donald Trump at his Mar-a-Lago resort in a series of fresh campaign videos to support his apparent 2024 presidential run.

In a presidential campaign video titled ‘MAR-A-LAGO DEBRIEF’, the rapper elaborates on what happened when the pair met.

He said his offer for Trump to be his vice president was “lower on the list of things that caught [Trump] off guard”, before the pair talked about the importance of loyal supporters and went on to discuss the January 6 insurrection.

In a later section, West goes on to discuss ex-wife Kim Kardashian’s successful efforts to have Trump grant clemency to prisoner Alice Johnson in 2018. West claims that Trump said he didn’t “get [Johnson] out of jail… for Kim, he did it for me.”

The meeting ended on a sour note too, according to Kanye. He concludes the video by claiming that “Trump started basically screaming at me…telling me I was going to lose,” to which he is said to have replied "I'm like whoa hold on, hold on, hold on. You're talking to Ye."

Ye also spoke briefly in the video about his political beliefs. "Since we know, and all the Christians in America that love Trump know that Trump is a conservative, we're going to demand that you hold all policies directly to the Bible," he said. source

Edited by Teletubby
Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 15
  • Sad 1
Kimmo

The Trash was visiting the Dumpster while wearing jeans?… wow truly a Reverse Recycle your Trash kind of Expedition…

trump.jpg

Hottie Detector
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 7
Teletubby
7 minutes ago, Dojo said:

what running mate means? please 

one of them would be president and the other vice president

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • Thanks 1
  • Teletubby changed the title to Kanye West says Trump screamed at him
Teletubby

• LMAO 5
Guillaume Hamon
On 11/23/2022 at 2:21 PM, Teletubby said:

Trump started basically screaming at me…telling me I was going to lose,” to which he is said to have replied "I'm like whoa hold on, hold on, hold on. You're talking to Ye."

The ego trip running gag is so old...

He's been doing that for 15 years ffs.

Edited by Guillaume Hamon
Borisapillar
On 11/23/2022 at 8:29 AM, Kimmo said:

The Trash was visiting the Dumpster while wearing jeans?… wow truly a Reverse Recycle your Trash kind of Expedition…

trump.jpg

I feel sick