Top Posters In This Topic

• AUARAOFSHEISSE

• En_Sabah_Nur

• Charmz

• HardlyaSaint

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I honestly think he is just saying this to avoid hate crimes charges!  Smh   

Bullsh*t. His defense attorney is claiming that he is, likely as a way to get him off for his hate crime charges.  He was a known homophobe: Posting this thread with the title "Colorado

Nope. I don’t buy it. I’ll be the first to apologize if I am wrong, but this is a cheap, lazy, and overall completely disrespectful thing to claim when it is convenient to your narrative. It’s not to

AUARAOFSHEISSE
1 minute ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I was LITERALLY just about to post this!  😒

This just adds a whole other layer:toofunny:

Ba ba babble on
  • Like 2
En_Sabah_Nur

Now everyone online is saying it’s no longer a Hate-Crime, and how apparently THEY (The LGBTQ) Community obviously HATE each other now…SMFH!  🙄😒

Egypt. W
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 1
OG Gaga Stan

Bullsh*t. His defense attorney is claiming that he is, likely as a way to get him off for his hate crime charges. 

He was a known homophobe:

Posting this thread with the title "Colorado Shooter is Non-binary" without providing that context and citing a f*cking Blaire White tweet is insanely irresponsible. 

• Like 22
  • Thanks 10
AUARAOFSHEISSE
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

I honestly think he is just saying this to avoid hate crimes charges!  Smh 

I just read that I hope that’s the case things could get twisted so easily either way:air:

Ba ba babble on
  • Like 1
AUARAOFSHEISSE

@OG Gaga Stani provided legitimate court documents in the op, the title is inline with those documents, however as others have said it’s most likely that this person is just taking advantage of they/them pronouns to avoid additional charges

Ba ba babble on
skaxboy

Nope. I don’t buy it. I’ll be the first to apologize if I am wrong, but this is a cheap, lazy, and overall completely disrespectful thing to claim when it is convenient to your narrative. It’s not to say there aren’t non-binary Q anon conspiracy theorist conservatives (bless them) but I don’t believe this, unless the moment “they” announced they were non-binary is AFTER they committed murders. And if anyone is like “oh well other non-binary/trans ppl can say they are nonbinary/trans when it’s convenient” well f them for making that idiotic comparison because this is about killing innocent people at a safe space for them. 

Edited by skaxboy
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
Cameltoe Chariot

There is no way this is true, he's just saying this to troll the media and get out of hate crime charges.

And all the queer people who indulge this and start policing pronouns will be part of the problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6
Pennywise

Lmao, as if. Conservatives are liars by nature, they'd say anything just to get away with killing us. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 7
Cameltoe Chariot

I really feel like the thread title should be changed here. Something like "Colorado Shooter's Lawyer Claims Client is Non-Binary" is way more accurate.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Anveeroy
1 hour ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

Bullsh*t. His defense attorney is claiming that he is, likely as a way to get him off for his hate crime charges. 

He was a known homophobe:

Posting this thread with the title "Colorado Shooter is Non-binary" without providing that context and citing a f*cking Blaire White tweet is insanely irresponsible. 

Agreed. It's clearly like- oh yes, a Non-Binary, so the problem is them, not us. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Emvee

I didn’t believe it for a ****ing second. These people are scum. 

and even if he were, it doesn’t change the fact that he targeted an LGBTQ space to instill fear in some twisted self-hating scheme. 

Edit: change the damn title already. It isn’t confirmed AT ALL

Edited by Emvee
  • Like 2
Oriane

It's the easiest thing he could choose to do. Pretending to be binary is easy, as for now I don't think you can legally change your pronouns or anything, so it doesn't bind you to anything. Some people genuinely go through different phases and refine their identity with time, which he's going to pretend to do afterwards of course :fail:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 1
  • FATCAT changed the title to Colorado Shooter is claiming to be Non-binary