MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tech

Musk plans to create 'X': The Everything app

Featured Posts

Dojo

Elon Musk says he wants 'Twitter 2.0' to have video chat, voice calls, and encrypted DMs — and has enlisted the help of Signal's founder.

The planned features could also be tied to Musk's idea of "creating X, the everything app." The world's richest person bought the domain name "X.com" over five years ago, and has spoken about creating a "super-app" comparable to China's WeChat.

"We want to enable users to be able to communicate without being concerned about their privacy," Musk said, citing potential data breaches which could leak messages, or employees spying on users.

Musk said: "It should be the case that I can't look at anyone's DMs if somebody has a gun to my head." 

He also added that he wanted to allow voice and video chat via DMs, a feature already available on Facebook and WhatsApp. 

Musk explained how Twitter could allow for secure calls without having to give out your phone number, which is the case with Signal.

Full article...

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-says-twitter-add-video-voice-call-secure-dms-2022-11?r=MX&IR=T

Edited by Dojo
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
high culture

Ah he wasted no time getting to the real reason for buying Twitter.. so he can sink the competition to pave way for his new app 

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
Economy
20 minutes ago, high culture said:

Ah he wasted no time getting to the real reason for buying Twitter.. so he can sink the competition to pave way for his new app 

Seems like a very expensive way to sink a competition that in many ways was already in decline anyway

That price ticket may be worth it if it was to sink instagram or tik tok... But Twitter? I don't think so

I doubt that was the real reason he bought it 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
FATCAT
3 hours ago, Economy said:

Seems like a very expensive way to sink a competition that in many ways was already in decline anyway

That price ticket may be worth it if it was to sink instagram or tik tok... But Twitter? I don't think so

I doubt that was the real reason he bought it 

Dude's an idiot, buying it at all was one of the stupidest moves this century.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • LMAO 2
JakubM316

Wait... it's gonna be  E V E R Y T H I N G  app?

9995798096d29a7a73d38cf5f440a394--sponge

Spoiler

And now seriously: I don't like it already for some reason. Well... I don't like him either, so maybe that's why.

• LMAO 2
GAGASEXUAL

I actually think it will work. Elon is smart in some kind of different way. I don't like him either tho.

• Sad 2
phantasmas

Musk said: "It should be the case that I can't look at anyone's DMs if somebody has a gun to my head." 

the thing is, Miss Muskrat, is that you would quickly and easily give up all our info if the revolution were to go down so….

eat sh*t n d*e 

:hor:

• Like 3
Monstermilo

as if ill ever support anything this douche creates...... hes gross and i cant wait for his downfall

notice how hes so republican now that hes the richest man in the world. he claims its cuz the left is too woke 

but we all know he just wants to be taxed lower - even tho he would still be the richest man in the world if he was taxed at 50%....... hes the epitome of greed 

• Thanks 1