Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why 911 at TCB didn't work?

Starmie25

Featured Posts

Starmie25

She cut the "please patch the line" bit meaning the song never reached its full potential, also the lighting was too flashy and red and was missing the desert background from the mv.

The End.

/s

John Wayne

The flashing “911”s across the screens added so much to the red setting, accenting the alertness that the song has. The choreo is also one of my favs she has ever done.

That being said, 911 absolutely worked at TCB

It worked very well at TCB. I remember thinking she shortened it, but I loved it 

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Economy

Black and red is my fav colour mix... That alone makes me love it no matter how bad the performance might be :ladyhaha:

Not saying it was bad tho. I'm saying if it was, I'd still be memorized :flutter:

This is what my dream master bedroom to look like:

3e2050df5e3f2804501015d7a5e9a6a9.jpg

:legend:

Starmie25
43 minutes ago, C Rose said:

Mama... these threads need to stop. Is this going to be done with every single song featured in TCB?

yes 👀

Madame Goo Goo

My only gripe is that she didn't do the outro, but whatever, still a great performance and a highlight.

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

Starmie25
8 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

My only gripe is that she didn't do the outro, but whatever, still a great performance and a highlight.

She secretly hates that outro I think 🤒

Joshie S

EVERY SONG WORKED AT THE CHROMATICA BALL.

The performance was so high energy and amazing. It definitely brought the song to life!

Not doing the outro was completely fine to me as we got a pretty cool alternate intro instead. 

Learn to love the things she does for what they are, maybe then you won't spend all your time questioning whether is was good enough :ohwell:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

She secretly hates that outro I think 🤒

She cut it because 911 is damn hard to sing with a choreo incorporated, especially blended into Sour Candy. She doesn't hate any of her songs, no matter how much she shortens them 😂

Putang Ina Mo
3 hours ago, Economy said:

Black and red is my fav colour mix... That alone makes me love it no matter how bad the performance might be :ladyhaha:

Not saying it was bad tho. I'm saying if it was, I'd still be memorized :flutter:

This is what my dream master bedroom to look like:

3e2050df5e3f2804501015d7a5e9a6a9.jpg

:legend:

Looks like the red room in Fifty Shades images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsmUlWVt-U5PX0ud0S3E2

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Archived