Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ice Cube lost an opportunity to make $9M because he wouldn’t get a vaccine

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

In the newest episode of the Million Dollaz Worth of Game podcast this week, Ice Cube revealed that his refusal to get vaccinated forced him to turn down an acting gig. “I turned down a movie because I didn’t wanna get the motherf—ing jab,” he shared, adding, “I turned down $9 million because I didn’t want to get the jab. F— that jab and f— y’all for trying to make me get it. I don’t know how Hollywood feel about me right now.”

He then clarified, “I didn’t turn [$9 million] down. Them motherf—ers wouldn’t give it to me because I wouldn’t get the shot. I didn’t turn it down. They just didn’t give it to me.”

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Teletubby
20 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

What an Idiot…I would also ask for a bonus if I get the boosters… 

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488636f2d601cc5b46dcc78cf8787d70a56e70493b8e&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

you would also ask for a hot doctor p12007.gif

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Cameltoe Chariot

The fear some people have of a f*cking routine vaccine, my god :wtfga: but also the astronomical level of privilege being able to turn down nearly 10 million bucks :messga:

phantasmas
4 minutes ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The fear some people have of a f*cking routine vaccine, my god :wtfga: but also the astronomical level of privilege being able to turn down nearly 10 million bucks :messga:

im starting to believe that people who refuse vaccines dont want to admit that theyre actually just scared of needles and not the side effects :yennefer:

but they still wanna look tough so they call the rest of us stupid for getting them :triggered:

2 hours ago, TMM90 said:

Good that he stood for what he believes in and he couldn’t be bought.

Good that the studio stood up for what they believe in and didn’t compromise health regulations for a whining man child 

5 minutes ago, Meat said:

Good that the studio stood up for what they believe in and didn’t compromise health regulations for a whining man child 

Lol why this response?

7 minutes ago, TMM90 said:

Lol why this response?

cus it's true. ice cube's "belief" is dangerous to everybody else working on the project, he's not the one who should be praised here. the studio should be praised for opting to protect everybody instead of creating more risk just for a random celebrity

mother, what must i do?

2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

cus it's true. ice cube's "belief" is dangerous to everybody else working on the project, he's not the one who should be praised here. the studio should be praised for opting to protect everybody instead of creating more risk just for a random celebrity

He didn’t put anybody in danger tough?

Archived