MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Bob Dylan publisher sorry for $599 autopenned autographs

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Unhappy Bob Dylan fans who spent $599 to buy 900 personally “hand-signed” copies of his new book, “The Philosophy of Modern Song,” are set to receive refunds, after the publisher, Simon & Schuster, acknowledged Sunday afternoon that complaints pouring in about the signatures actually being mechanical duplicates were valid.

Each copy of The Philosophy of Modern Song had supposedly been hand-signed by Bob Dylan himself. The publisher had even included certificates of authenticity with each order.

The books began arriving in purchasers’ mailboxes Friday, and buyers quickly began comparing photos of their copies. They soon came to the realisation that 17 variations of Dylan’s signatures had been recreated using an autopen, an automated signing device.

9tUiOLj.jpg

When fans requested refunds, the publisher initially refused, insisting that they were indeed hand-signed. However, within 48 hours, Simon & Schuster sent out emails to customers on Sunday apologising for the “mistake” and offering them a full refund. 
source  source

Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
Rat Boy

At least we know Gaga’s Ls we’re genuine!! :oops:

Edited by Rat Boy
“****ing rat” - @dynamite
  • LMAO 9
  • Thanks 1
elijahfan

This is quite scandalous. Not them acting like they weren't fully aware of that from the start...

I have no idea how they thought they'd get away with it, but there's definitely base for a lawsuit here. I'm wondering what Bob Dylan himself would have to say about that.

• Like 2
Ricardo
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

This is quite scandalous. Not them acting like they weren't fully aware of that from the start...

I have no idea how they thought they'd get away with it, but there's definitely base for a lawsuit here. I'm wondering what Bob Dylan himself would have to say about that.

he definitely agreed with it 

• Like 1
latina twilight
2 hours ago, Rat Boy said:

At least we know Gaga’s Ls we’re genuine!! :oops:

do we? :trollga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".
  • LMAO 1