Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Rihanna signs a multi-million deal for a documentary about her return to the stage

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Rihanna has signed a huge deal with Apple to document her return to the stage in 2023.

The Umbrella singer will perform the biggest single gig of her life on February 12 when she headlines American football’s Super Bowl half-time show.

And the cameras for her behind-the-scenes documentary will be there to capture it all.

A music insider said: “There is a massive appetite for everything to do with Rihanna, especially as this will be her major return to the stage for the first time in years. She will be recorded during rehearsals and meetings in the lead-up to the big night and give an insight into what her life is really like now she is returning to pop as a mum.

“Rihanna is a massive force to be reckoned with when it comes to music and so Apple has paid millions."

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Once they find out there’s nothing else to talk about during the documentary but makeup and lingerie…

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488690758df3de68c60cc39fc2059f130f17f7485c2a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Hottie Detector

Catnikko
6 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

Starting to think she's not gonna release R9 before the superbowl

I guess it would make more sense to release it afterwards when everyone's talking about it

Actual patient

Teletubby
10 minutes ago, MikeyL said:

Starting to think she's not gonna release R9 before the superbowl

she won't release it any time soon, she said that Super Bowl performance doesn’t mean new album

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Rat Boy
28 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Once they find out there’s nothing else to talk about during the documentary but makeup and lingerie…

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488690758df3de68c60cc39fc2059f130f17f7485c2a&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Anderson123

Inb4 Rihanna says "My fans are going to think a documentary about my return to stage means new album. It's my return to stage for make up tutorials around the world".

CAPRISONGS

inb4 she announces her new album at the end of the Superbowl and the documentary shows off all her plans leading up to it and the recording of the album

Smother Em Eh

Interesting… watch this just be a rumor haha 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived