💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Timothee Chalamet goes cruising

Togekiss

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot

Me, waiting for the first person to scream queer baiting without knowing that this is a film by the highly respected and awarded director Luca Guadagnino, who is gay and loves to explore the thin line between sexual orientations in his work:

Tiffany Pollard Reality Tv GIF

Max

I jumped. (also not the misleading title)

I have seen the movie already back in October and I can highly recommend it to everyone. Probably one of the best movies this year by far. The scenery, intensity, soundtrack, cast.. everything is perfect.

That scene they are speaking of in that article is damn well made by the way but not THE highlight of the movie and more or less subsidiary. But if you watch the movie you will understand.

Togekiss
9 minutes ago, Marges said:

I jumped. (also not the misleading title)

I have seen the movie already back in October and I can highly recommend it to everyone. Probably one of the best movies this year by far. The scenery, intensity, soundtrack, cast.. everything is perfect.

That scene they are speaking of in that article is damn well made by the way but not THE highlight of the movie and more or less subsidiary. But if you watch the movie you will understand.

So I really haven’t been intrigued by the trailers YouTube is shoving down my throat (no pun intended) but you might have sold me!

bring on that pecan pie

Max
5 minutes ago, Togekiss said:

So I really haven’t been intrigued by the trailers YouTube is shoving down my throat (no pun intended) but you might have sold me!

Tbf the trailer is
 not it. I went into the screening without watching the trailer 

elijahfan

I love how they warn the readers that the article contains spoilers, when the title itself is quite spoilery. Kinda wish I hadn't seen that, I've been anticipating this film and I was quite happy to go into it knowing very little.

thierryrreiht

Why does it have to depict–again–an inherently queer concept/situation as predatory? It's tiring.  

I saw this movie last week and this scene seemed kinda out of place 

If you’re into blood and gore, you’ll like the movie though. If you’re not into that stuff, you should probably skip it. 

Archived