💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Major changes to voting for Eurovision 2023

Magneto

Featured Posts

LateToCult
18 hours ago, River said:

I can f-ck the results at the end, like Europe wanted X singer to win because the song is loved by the majority of the people, but nah, the gays in the US decided that X singer should win, so they flood the votes and make them win :neyde:

I don’t think anyone in the US watches Eurovision like that. :poot:

22 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

As we've already said they're only giving points as a country, so it’s only 12 more points.

So what? It’s still points towards a country. 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Aussie said:

So what? It’s still points towards a country. 

Its not that much of a difference 

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

1 hour ago, Juanlittlem said:

Its not that much of a difference 

Other countries can vote based on biases or “alliances” or eg Eg French speaking countries might vote for France or Belgium acts. Spanish speaking for Spain. This is just an example obviously. Or certain ethnic minorities in multicultural countries might vote for their homeland? In some countries there might be a 0.01% of the population voting and in others a 50% but the points are still points. Unless I got it all wrong 

Juanlittlem
1 hour ago, Aussie said:

Other countries can vote based on biases or “alliances” or eg Eg French speaking countries might vote for France or Belgium acts. Spanish speaking for Spain. This is just an example obviously. Or certain ethnic minorities in multicultural countries might vote for their homeland? In some countries there might be a 0.01% of the population voting and in others a 50% but the points are still points. Unless I got it all wrong 

Lets say Mexico votes 1M times for Spain and 10 other non participants countries vote 1.000.001 times for Italy. Those 12 points will go to Italy and Spain would get 10, its not like Mexico is giving 12, US is giving 12, China is giving 12...

12 points wont make a difference, and they have no jury so...

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived