MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
lgbt

Man was denied entrance to a stadium in Qatar

Featured Posts

Karl

Hate religion it's so pointless just a cult to control what people do and think while those at the top don't follow their own "teachings". 

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• littlepotter

• Economy

• RudraCNG

• Guillaume Hamon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will not respect someone’s values that treats a person less than everyone else just because they are being their authentic self. It makes me sick so many people likes that tweet, but I know these pe

Why should I respect something that discriminates others for no apparent reason?  No thanks! Half a million people still living in the Middle Ages. On the other hand.. I wouldn't have travel

"Let’s not forget that the West is not the spokesperson for humanity." is very accurate but it doesn't in any way apply to this lmao. Who the f*ck said that queerness is a Western "value"? F*ck right

Naak Le Vaar

I know not everyone in that country or region are like that, but what a dirty and backwards culture.

Lmao they blocked my signature
littlepotter

I hate arab culture and arab men with every ounce of my being let me OUT

if i had everything i wanted, would i want more?
JanStan

Here’s my problem with people like him. These ‘journalists’ and ‘fans’ go and spend money on flights, restaurants, hotels, tickets to the games  etc. and then complain that they can’t wear a shirt. Like it’s a surprise that they learned only after they got there. 

Complete clout chasing performative behavior and I hate it. And what’s worse, he will get to go home after raising hell and the poor lgbt community there will pay for it. He can miss me with his fake self serving antics. 

• Thanks 1
Economy

Well great boldness

however he shouldn't be surprised at the entrance denial. The chances of that happening wearing that in Qatar is about 100%

• Like 1
Dennis
14 hours ago, NATAH said:

half a f*cking million likes?! :saladga:

Yes, there's an international alliance between right-wing people in the west, conservative nationalists in Russia and conservative middle easterns.
They used to dislike each other, but now they realized they have common goal of attacking liberal values. 

Edited by Dennis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
phantasmas
5 hours ago, littlepotter said:

some of them are soo hot tho :bradley:

Economy
6 hours ago, littlepotter said:

The stereotype 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

It's not genetic, individuals can differ

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1
RudraCNG
2 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

He knew where he was going. 
Why is everyone surprised? 

They agreed to allow LGBTQ symbols?

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fifa-world-cup/story/4258559/2022-world-cup-qatar-to-allow-lgbtq-displaysrainbow-flags-in-stadiums%3fp

But ofc it was all bullscheisse

And btw, that shirt is a plain rainbow. What do they do when there's an actual rainbow? The level of insecurity.

Edited by RudraCNG
LateToCult
10 hours ago, JanStan said:

Here’s my problem with people like him. These ‘journalists’ and ‘fans’ go and spend money on flights, restaurants, hotels, tickets to the games  etc. and then complain that they can’t wear a shirt. Like it’s a surprise that they learned only after they got there. 

Complete clout chasing performative behavior and I hate it. And what’s worse, he will get to go home after raising hell and the poor lgbt community there will pay for it. He can miss me with his fake self serving antics. 

I think his brother is gay. I’m pretty sure he’s mentioned going to matches with him and his husband. Probably went because of work but wanted to make a statement because he actually does support the gay community.

AYURO

If you don't wanna follow what you called western values, ok stay under a rock, but don't organize a f*cking mundial where literally all the world us watching you :madge:

littlepotter
10 hours ago, phantasmas said:

some of them are soo hot tho :bradley:

Thank you

9 hours ago, Economy said:

The stereotype 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

It's not genetic, individuals can differ

I'm an arab man  

Economy
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Thank you

I'm an arab man  

What does that have to do with it tho?

I don't believe belonging to a culture automatically gives u a free license to judge individuals as a whole

It's one thing to generalize a cultural issue of urs. But to use wording like ur applying it to every individual I think is still not right

Edited by Economy
littlepotter
3 hours ago, Economy said:

What does that have to do with it tho?

I don't believe belonging to a culture automatically gives u a free license to judge individuals as a whole

It's one thing to generalize a cultural issue of urs. But to use wording like ur applying it to every individual I think is still not right

That's cool i still hate arab men theyre the reason im oppressed 

• Like 1