Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

you're in a bathroom at a 2013 party

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Helxig

Wow this throws me back to when I was too scared and self conscious to go clubbing :laughga: 

P.S. Applause would have me wiping the tears from my face as I dissociate in the mirror and running out onto the floor yassss  god that song made me so hype in 2013

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

sarahb
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Wow this throws me back to when I was too scared and self conscious to go clubbing :laughga: 

P.S. Applause would have me wiping the tears from my face as I dissociate in the mirror and running out onto the floor yassss  god that song made me so hype in 2013

I'm still yet to hear a Gaga song at the club

Like, come on, I've heard Adele at the damn club :smh:

Blackout19
1 hour ago, CatelynnMarie said:

I love these videos :giveup:

let's go back in time :heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Helxig
20 hours ago, sarahb said:

I'm still yet to hear a Gaga song at the club

Like, come on, I've heard Adele at the damn club :smh:

Well we don't have gay clubs OR bars in my city :smh:  but I know the city over would definitely have played some Gaga in their gay clubs over the years. I remember when everyone started coming out of lockdown around the world and ROM was playing in the clubs, and everyone was like 'FINALLY we get to party to the new Gaga music' and I had such major fomo :huntyga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I remember going to my first night club in 2011. I was so nervous but I remember clearly walking from one room to another and hearing Judas playing out so loud...I'll never forget that moment.

Also, the thing i find funny about those videos are how empty the bathrooms are. Club bathrooms are literally the busiest places on earth

Archived