Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Machine Gun Kelly in Dolce & Gabbana suit with spikes at AMAs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

mgk.gif

The Mainstream Sellout artist walked the carpet in a purple wool and neoprene Dolce & Gabbana suit covered in spikes. These weren't just any spikes, though. These silver spikes, made of gunmetal, are several inches long — making it so that the artist probably can't get close to anyone or even sit down. source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I genuinely don’t understand wearing DG in this day and age :awkney:

he's brand ambassador:awkney:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Whats the story behind D&G hate?

they called children that were born through in vitro fertilization as “synthetic"; released shoe called the "Slave Sandal"; launched a racist ad campaign that depicts an Asian model attempting to eat Italian dishes with chopsticks; Stefano Gabbana called Selena Gomez ugly

myluis617

would have looked nicer if they were not so exaggerated. Kinda funny how Eminem ended his rap career now he’s a rock artist.

I always think of the one like at the end of Killshot

”Your red sweater, your black leather. You dress better. I rap better. That a death threat or a love letter?” -Eminem

44 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

they called children that were born through in vitro fertilization as “synthetic"; released shoe called the "Slave Sandal"; launched a racist ad campaign that depicts an Asian model attempting to eat Italian dishes with chopsticks; Stefano Gabbana called Selena Gomez ugly

I don’t understand the lmao reacts. How is racism funny :shrug:

hieronymus
52 minutes ago, Meat said:

I don’t understand the lmao reacts. How is racism funny :shrug:

it might be the last one being "called selena gomez ugly"

here's a more detailed list, but I know there are more instances of weird racism and (internalized) homophobia

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/dolce-gabbana-alta-moda-venice/

Archived